I PROCLAIM THE STORM OVER, NOW STAGS AT SCUMMERVILLE

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

I PROCLAIM THE STORM OVER, NOW STAGS AT SCUMMERVILLE

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THE DEER ARE COMING FOR ANOTHER SLOBBERKNOCKER. LETS GET IT ON. GREEN WEENIES
Attachments
green weenie1.jpg
green weenie1.jpg (18.48 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: I PROCLAIM THE STORM OVER, NOW STAGS AT SCUMMERVILLE

Post by Fortfor5 »

TIC TOC bambino ......

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU GO PLAY IN THE STREET, YALL GOT OTHER GAMES, GO AWAY, SHOE

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

The Does will be playing a team with a defense this week Slick. Thanks to Flo Summerville will give your bambis their 1st loss. It is a meaningless non-region game in the big scheme of things but these two teams will leave it all on the field. Cannot wait!!!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

NOT THAT I WANT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU GREEN WEENIE BUT I SAY YOUR DEFENSE HAS NEVER BEAT AN OFFENSE LIKE OURS THIS YEAR. THE ONE GOOD TEAM YOU PLAYED SPANKED YOUR ASS ON YOUR RATHOLE FIELD, SO THE STAGS REVOLUTION IS COMING AND KNOW YALL WILL DO ALL KINDS OF STUFF TO TRY AND STOP THE DEER, CLOCK CUTTING OFF, ONE SIDED REF PENALTIES, VISITOR SIDE HARASSMENT, TURNING ON THE SPRINKLER IN THE TREES, LETTING OUT THE TRAINED SKITTERS TO BITE US. JUST FRIGGING MAKING US MISERABLE ON A BASEBALL STAND. DONT EVEN LET ME GET ON THAT BATHROOM CESS POOL PIG THROFF TO PEE IN.BUT WE COMING MIGHTY GREEN WEENIES. GET READY FOR THE BIG BLUE REVOLUTION.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

They had 4 d1 legitimate commits. Like bama and such .no way you can compare that junior varsity size line of Berkleys to cedar groves line.how close is your generator to your window.you got carbon monoxide poisoning?sure you have a few skill position players.but man please.
Last edited by Fortfor5 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

We held Undefeated Cedar Grove to a season low 21 points. They have played powerhouses from Ga and Al who have all allowed more points. I do think it will be a good game but believe Summerville will pull away in the 2nd half.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Fortfor5 wrote:They had 4 d1 legitimate commits. Like bama and such .no way you can compare that junior varsity size line of Berkleys to cedar groves line.how close is your generator to your window.you got carbon dioxide poisoning?sure you have a few skill position players.but man please.
Funny reply...but its CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING!!! :lol: :P
Newcat is making a cameo appearance in THE VILLE for this slobberknocker!!! Cant believe CUDAS is shut down...Slick have anything to do with that??? :roll:

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Newcatntown wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:They had 4 d1 legitimate commits. Like bama and such .no way you can compare that junior varsity size line of Berkleys to cedar groves line.how close is your generator to your window.you got carbon dioxide poisoning?sure you have a few skill position players.but man please.
Funny reply...but its CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING!!! :lol: :P
Newcat is making a cameo appearance in THE VILLE for this slobberknocker!!! Cant believe CUDAS is shut down...Slick have anything to do with that??? :roll:
I changed it after I saw it but you already quoted it lol.look at time stamp.he don't know the difference anyway.