Greenwood Program

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greenwood Program

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

Now I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to laurens the way we're going. When Dula and Cathcart were here it was unheard of. Just stating the facts. If coach don't like then he needs to do something about it.... just saying

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Post by northside knight »

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:Now I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to laurens the way we're going. When Dula and Cathcart were here it was unheard of. Just stating the facts. If coach don't like then he needs to do something about it.... just saying
Pippin could win the rest of the regular season games and people like you would still complain :roll: :roll: :roll:

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

We have Laurens, Hanna, Wade Hampton, Easley, Westside and JL Mann left on schedule. If Greenwood plays like Greenwood suppose to...they should beat all those teams listed above except maybe Hanna.

Hanna would be the only team that could beat Greenwood because they have a championship coach on their team.

The Greenwood players might be young but they still Greenwood kids. They know the history of Greenwood Football. If the coaches put those kids in a better position to win...I promise they will finish and get the job done.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

StateChampsGHS wrote:We have Laurens, Hanna, Wade Hampton, Easley, Westside and JL Mann left on schedule. If Greenwood plays like Greenwood suppose to...they should beat all those teams listed above except maybe Hanna.

Hanna would be the only team that could beat Greenwood because they have a championship coach on their team.

The Greenwood players might be young but they still Greenwood kids. They know the history of Greenwood Football. If the coaches put those kids in a better position to win...I promise they will finish and get the job done.
Key words...... we "should" win these games. No guarantees the way we're playing. Scoring 9 points won't win any of them. Other than hanna if we drop one of the other ones, I think pippin should be in the hotseat in my opinion.

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Pippin is getting paid too much money to only put up 9 points and negative offensive yardage in games. I'm just telling ya..... we're gonna end up like the Woodmont's and Riversides. Being content with 4 and 5 win seasons.

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

If Gene Cathcart was the coach I'm pretty sure we would have not lost to teams that haven't beat us in 15 years, we would have won region these past 3 or 4 years competing for state titles, and we'd be undefeated now. The program has taken steps back. I'm sorry but someone needs to call out the elephant in the room. I'm sure pippin is a nice guy but he's currently not getting it done. PERIOD!

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Post by northside knight »

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:If Gene Cathcart was the coach I'm pretty sure we would have not lost to teams that haven't beat us in 15 years, we would have won region these past 3 or 4 years competing for state titles, and we'd be undefeated now. The program has taken steps back. I'm sorry but someone needs to call out the elephant in the room. I'm sure pippin is a nice guy but he's currently not getting it done. PERIOD!
I'm not understanding your logic. How is 3 and 1 not "getting it done"?

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

northside knight wrote:
EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:If Gene Cathcart was the coach I'm pretty sure we would have not lost to teams that haven't beat us in 15 years, we would have won region these past 3 or 4 years competing for state titles, and we'd be undefeated now. The program has taken steps back. I'm sorry but someone needs to call out the elephant in the room. I'm sure pippin is a nice guy but he's currently not getting it done. PERIOD!
The last time we won State or a Region title Cathcart was the coach. Pippin has had more than enough time as I've stated before. He needs to do something to prove himself. Winning regular season games and not region or state titles isn't enough here. Maybe at north Augusta it is. but not here.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

northside knight wrote:
Guess he really hates losing to Gaffney.. :?

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

mikey wrote:
northside knight wrote:
Guess he really hates losing to Gaffney.. :?
negative yardage against any team is unacceptable. the gaffney game was an embarrassment to the greenwood tradition and community.