Greenwood Program

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greenwood Program

Post by northside knight »

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
mikey wrote:
northside knight wrote:
EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:If Gene Cathcart was the coach I'm pretty sure we would have not lost to teams that haven't beat us in 15 years, we would have won region these past 3 or 4 years competing for state titles, and we'd be undefeated now. The program has taken steps back. I'm sorry but someone needs to call out the elephant in the room. I'm sure pippin is a nice guy but he's currently not getting it done. PERIOD!
I'm not understanding your logic. How is 3 and 1 not "getting it done"?
Guess he really hates losing to Gaffney.. :?
negative yardage against any team is unacceptable. the gaffney game was an embarrassment to the greenwood tradition and community.
We won't ever win state or region titles living in the past! We have a great coach now and need to support the program! No need for all the negativity when we're 3 and 1! Coach Dan Pippin is a winner! and we're lucky to have him at greenwood. Be thankful and stop with all the asinine negativity.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

northside knight wrote:
EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
mikey wrote:
northside knight wrote:
EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:If Gene Cathcart was the coach I'm pretty sure we would have not lost to teams that haven't beat us in 15 years, we would have won region these past 3 or 4 years competing for state titles, and we'd be undefeated now. The program has taken steps back. I'm sorry but someone needs to call out the elephant in the room. I'm sure pippin is a nice guy but he's currently not getting it done. PERIOD!
Guess he really hates losing to Gaffney.. :?
negative yardage against any team is unacceptable. the gaffney game was an embarrassment to the greenwood tradition and community.
We won't ever win state or region titles living in the past! We have a great coach now and need to support the program! No need for all the negativity when we're 3 and 1! Coach Dan Pippin is a winner! and we're lucky to have him at greenwood. Be thankful and stop with all the asinine negativity.
coach Cathcart is 3-1 at JEFFERSON this season

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

northside knight wrote:
He means winning region titles and competing for state titles. He is right on that front. We're underperforming. Just having a winning season isn't the goal for the Greenwood tradition. Winning Championships is. Greenwood has high standards, and it should. I love Pippin, but he has more. We all have to be willing to change at times if we aren't meeting our standards. Has to be more creative and do a better job connecting with Greenwood kids. We shouldn't have players running to Emerald or home schools. Used to be an honor to play for Greenwood.

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

Greenwood needs to be 3 and 1 against Boiling Springs, Dorman, Gaffney and Spartanburg..
.not South Aiken, Gaffney, Aiken and Woodmont.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012