Congrats to the Stags

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Congrats to the Stags

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!
He was #3 I assume he was fast but their QB wasnt accurate or he would have ate them up on the post routes he was running he was a step or two ahead.then again I'm sure knotts wouldn't have tried him one on one with out cheating over to help cover deep routes.the secondary played off repeatedly on several plays instead of pressing.like I said earlier I think some of it was coaching some of it was rust from that week off.hell man the wave did a fake punt and the punter didn't run :shock: for a few then tried to take off.it was a tight game but it was ugly.id love to see the penalties stats.no clash of the titans.just a hard fought rivalry game.
And no none around here is in the same class as Df.
From what I am told this will probably be summerville strongest team for a while.rumor has it they don't have a lot coming up in the ranks.hell that could be multiple schools for that matter.then it will be all coaching and execution. A lot of coaches will be exposed at that point.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

FORT FART, YALL AINT EXACTLY BURNING UP THE SCORE BOARD, COME ON TO THE CORNER, WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH THEN.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Ride that Wave Slick!
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:FORT FART, YALL AINT EXACTLY BURNING UP THE SCORE BOARD, COME ON TO THE CORNER, WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH THEN.
    Was anything I said not accurate? No one around here can play with dutch fork.at there house or their own.
    Fort is quicker than summerville. Both sides of the ball.
    Can they beat Berkley sure.we shall see.is Berkley good yes are they as good as 09 Berkley a resounding no.i have not seen a championship caliber team in region 7 or 8.

3timestatechamp
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by 3timestatechamp »

TheSilverFox wrote:Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!
    Dutch Fork won't score 60 on Fort!

TheSilverFox
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

3timestatechamp wrote:
    Come on guy we’re averaging 65 points on offense and the fort has not looked all that strong. No one is keeping Dutch Fork out of the end zone and it’s also looking like most teams can’t score with us.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HOW DO YOU FIGURE THE WAVE COULD HAVE EASILY WON THE GAME, FOXIE YOU GOT A CRYSTAL BALL???

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
    3timestatechamp wrote:
    Come on guy we’re averaging 65 points on offense and the fort has not looked all that strong. No one is keeping Dutch Fork out of the end zone and it’s also looking like most teams can’t score with us.
    Yall look strong.from what I've seen on hudl.
    Rumor has it at one time knotts wanted the summerville job as well as a few other top coaches.if it's true I really wonder who made that decision. And why in the world were the not run out of summerville by a damn mob.you don't turn turn down that kind of program building experience. For just a good assistant coach no matter what their name is.if you want to contend.
    I still think yall got some home cooking last year.( 5 TDs called back in two games even the most level headed outsider would find that odd)but yall have a excellent staff and program.

TheSilverFox
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

CITYSLICKER wrote:HOW DO YOU FIGURE THE WAVE COULD HAVE EASILY WON THE GAME, FOXIE YOU GOT A CRYSTAL BALL???
    The turning point of the game was the fumble in the third when Summerville was up 30-27. Berkeley might be the team to beat in that area but we will know soon after the Fort D game.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THE FOXES, THEY WERE SERVING WINE AND CHEESE. YALL DONT SCARE US.