#1Rock Hill vs #2 Lexington for State Title

Competitive Cheer, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, and Wrestling.
BearcatinOk/COWN
Rock Hill Bearcats

#1Rock Hill vs #2 Lexington for State Title

Post by BearcatinOk/COWN »

Rock Hill going for their record 17th state Title vs a very good Lexington squad that has been on top the last few seasons.....ought to be a classic

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: #1Rock Hill vs #2 Lexington for State Title

Post by cavaliereagle »

I didn't realize Lexington was that good in wrestling. RH seems to always be there.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

BearcatinOk/COWN
Rock Hill Bearcats

Lexington has always had a strong program.....just never seemed to be able to get over the hump...broke thru and won 2 titles in recent years......Rock Hill of course....IS ALWAYS IN THE MIX....lol

Tried baiting the Gaffney/Byrnes crowd on the "other" site with the comment that "NONE OF OUR TITLES ARE DISPUTED"....lol but no response so far....

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

I wish we could get it to pick up over here. I'm starting to think we have a bunch of blowhards over there. They complain about the surveys and ads. Call for someone to make another site. Then, refuse to support that site. Oh well, hopefully, it will pick up soon. SF did a great job over here. Maybe we can get something stirred up. I'll probably get banned trying. :mrgreen:

BearcatinOk/COWN
Rock Hill Bearcats

I was wrong about Lexington...they were runnerups the last 2 years.....never won a title....RH defeated them 28-22 early in the season....ought to be a great title match

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

I wish I could go check it out. I've already made plans with one of my boys. I hate to disappoint him, so I guess I can't attend the matchup.