Strom Thurmond Opens with Silver Puffs in Week 0

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Strom Thurmond Opens with Silver Puffs in Week 0

Post by TIM »

The Poodles of Silver Puff High from Jackson SC will make their way up to their daddie's home in Johnston, for a beating of epic proportions on Friday night Aug 23 (week 0). This whooping will make a high voltage shock collar look like a massage on these puppies.

This will be Thurmond's opening game in the newly renovated stadium. The home and visitor's side have been swapped, so visitors will sit on the stands next to the school. Although Beaudiddley and the rest of Poodle Empire will be sitting in a new location at Rebel Stadium, the beatings will be just a plentiful as in the past.

Week 0, see you there.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Strom Thurmond Opens with Silver Puffs in Week 0

Post by Beaudiddley »

TIM wrote:The Poodles of Silver Puff High from Jackson SC will make their way up to their daddie's home in Johnston, for a beating of epic proportions on Friday night Aug 23 (week 0). This whooping will make a high voltage shock collar look like a massage on these puppies.

This will be Thurmond's opening game in the newly renovated stadium. The home and visitor's side have been swapped, so visitors will sit on the stands next to the school. Although Beaudiddley and the rest of Poodle Empire will be sitting in a new location at Rebel Stadium, the beatings will be just a plentiful as in the past.

Week 0, see you there.
Barnwell HS did that same thing a few years ago.....switched the home field side......I think because of bad officiating too.....and it ruined Barnwell's team.....they haven't been competitive since........and they don't play a lax schedule like ST does......

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

ST will start the season off with one of the weakest teams in the state week 0

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

STrebels72 wrote:ST will start the season off with one of the weakest teams in the state week 0
:o :lol: What say you, Beau? :lol: :lol: :lol:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

STrebels72 wrote:ST will start the season off with one of the weakest teams in the state week 0
Nothing new there......they always start with a weak team.....and it doesn't get much better as the season goes on......I have talked about this for the past 4 years......apparently ST does not like competition.....because they seldom have any until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs......and then they lose because they haven't faced any real competition during the year....sometimes I think Tim must be in charge of their schedules.....and he just can't stand to see them lose.....my guess is that the only reason ST scheduled SB for the first game......is because they could not find a 1A school that would play them....but SB will bring all 23 of their players.....and hope no one gets hurt....if they lose more than 3 with injuries.....someone will have to play 2 positions.....but they are used to that....

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

Why is it changed to week 0? That gives us an open date in the middle of the season. That just sucks.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

jhs65 wrote:Why is it changed to week 0? That gives us an open date in the middle of the season. That just sucks.
That's some of that Strom Thurmond crap.....so they don't have to play a tough team to start the season......and they always have to have a break during the season.....so the players can get back in shape....

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

lol....yea...we like scheduling them weak bull dogs....lol...nothing like kicking a dog in the face....

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

STrebels72 wrote:lol....yea...we like scheduling them weak bull dogs....lol...nothing like kicking a dog in the face....
Yes...I agree and have said so for several years.......I'm not sure if it the coaching staff or who......but it is a well know fact that ST does not like to schedule tough teams.......especially the first few games......they know their region games will be easy.....so keep the others easy too....and I don't think they really care if they are bull dogs or pussy cats.....as long as they are easy......

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

I agree with you beau.....beating them bull dogs is a walk in the park....who wouldn't like to schedule a team with one of the best winning pecentages in the state, reguardless of classification.....Them sorry bull dogs are in the top five I think....Shame on ST for scheduling such a soft team every year.....