Strom Thurmond Opens with Silver Puffs in Week 0

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Strom Thurmond Opens with Silver Puffs in Week 0

Post by Beaudiddley »

STrebels72 wrote:I agree with you beau.....beating them bull dogs is a walk in the park....who wouldn't like to schedule a team with one of the best winning pecentages in the state, reguardless of classification.....Them sorry bull dogs are in the top five I think....Shame on ST for scheduling such a soft team every year.....
I know it is a walk in the park.....but as soon as the game is over.....you will be on here bragging like you beat the green bay packers.......just like you do with all the other pie teams you play.....until the playoffs.....then you have more excuses that a Woodruff fan of why you lost......but I have to admit that one last year was a good one......the referees did it....

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Beaudiddley wrote:
STrebels72 wrote:I agree with you beau.....beating them bull dogs is a walk in the park....who wouldn't like to schedule a team with one of the best winning pecentages in the state, reguardless of classification.....Them sorry bull dogs are in the top five I think....Shame on ST for scheduling such a soft team every year.....
I know it is a walk in the park.....but as soon as the game is over.....you will be on here bragging like you beat the green bay packers.......just like you do with all the other pie teams you play.....until the playoffs.....then you have more excuses that a Woodruff fan of why you lost......but I have to admit that one last year was a good one......the referees did it....
:o Say it ain't so.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

Beaudiddley wrote:
Sounds like you are mad, because you have nothing to brag about....lol...I forgot, you did brag after SB beat ST a few years ago....I think that equals one game in the past five years....and you bragged about that game for a solid year....not much to talk about now....lol...poor little beau

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Sounds like you are mad, because you have nothing to brag about....lol...I forgot, you did brag after SB beat ST a few years ago....I think that equals one game in the past five years....and you bragged about that game for a solid year....not much to talk about now....lol...poor little beau
You are still confused......I questioned why you could not be found for almost a year after that game......and why you left the stadium under wraps and would not talk to any of your so called friends......for months......I think it had something to do with all the bragging you did before the game.......I seldom ever brag about anything.....even when I have something to brag about......I'm just not the big mouth type.....

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

Beaudiddley wrote:
STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
You are still confused......I questioned why you could not be found for almost a year after that game......and why you left the stadium under wraps and would not talk to any of your so called friends......for months......I think it had something to do with all the bragging you did before the game.......I seldom ever brag about anything.....even when I have something to brag about......I'm just not the big mouth type.....
Just like you very seldom tell the truth

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Do you ever wonder why you are the only one that ever claims that.........kind of tell the rest of the story...

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

Beaudiddley wrote:
STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
STrebels72 wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Do you ever wonder why you are the only one that ever claims that.........kind of tell the rest of the story...
Telling another lie....the other board has quit a few people who agree with me

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

[I know it is a walk in the park.....but as soon as the game is over.....you will be on here bragging like you beat the green bay packers.......just like you do with all the other pie teams you play.....until the playoffs.....then you have more excuses that a Woodruff fan of why you lost......but I have to admit that one last year was a good one......the referees did it....[/quote]
Sounds like you are mad, because you have nothing to brag about....lol...I forgot, you did brag after SB beat ST a few years ago....I think that equals one game in the past five years....and you bragged about that game for a solid year....not much to talk about now....lol...poor little beau[/quote]

You are still confused......I questioned why you could not be found for almost a year after that game......and why you left the stadium under wraps and would not talk to any of your so called friends......for months......I think it had something to do with all the bragging you did before the game.......I seldom ever brag about anything.....even when I have something to brag about......I'm just not the big mouth type.....[/quote]
Just like you very seldom tell the truth[/quote]

Do you ever wonder why you are the only one that ever claims that.........kind of tell the rest of the story...[/quote]
Telling another lie....the other board has quit a few people who agree with me[/quote]

Yes.....the other board has quit many people......but not because they agreed with you......I believe they quit you one time because you were threatening to whip everyone......

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I'm working on the "3A Standings" spreadsheet and ST is one of the few schools that will not have the same schedule as last year. I would appreciate it if anyone can confirm their schedule. I've got Laney HS in Augusta penciled-in for week 1, but I don't know where I got that and can't find confirmation.

Thanks,
SFBD

Wk_Date (Friday)
0 _ Aug 23 _ _ Silver Bluff
1 _ Aug 30 _ _ ? - Laney, GA - ?
2 _ Sep 06 _ _ Saluda
3 _ Sep 13 _ _ Batesburg-Leesville
4 _ Sep 20 _ _ South Aiken
5 _ Sep 27 _ _ ? - No Game - ?
6 _ Oct 04 _ _ Brookland-Cayce
7 _ Oct 11 _ _ Airport
8 _ Oct 18 _ _ Swansea
9 _ Oct 25 _ _ Gilbert
10_ Nov 01_ _ Midland Valley

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

SF Band dad wrote:I'm working on the "3A Standings" spreadsheet and ST is one of the few schools that will not have the same schedule as last year. I would appreciate it if anyone can confirm their schedule. I've got Laney HS in Augusta penciled-in for week 1, but I don't know where I got that and can't find confirmation.

Thanks,
SFBD

Wk_Date (Friday)
0 _ Aug 23 _ _ Silver Bluff
1 _ Aug 30 _ _ ? - Laney, GA - ?
2 _ Sep 06 _ _ Saluda
3 _ Sep 13 _ _ Batesburg-Leesville
4 _ Sep 20 _ _ South Aiken
5 _ Sep 27 _ _ ? - No Game - ?
6 _ Oct 04 _ _ Brookland-Cayce
7 _ Oct 11 _ _ Airport
8 _ Oct 18 _ _ Swansea
9 _ Oct 25 _ _ Gilbert
10_ Nov 01_ _ Midland Valley
I believe they have North Augusta in week 5, that's why the Silver Bluff game was moved to week zero.