Byrnes is Better Than Gaffney

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BentleyIsGod
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Byrnes is Better Than Gaffney

Post by BentleyIsGod »

As you have found favor with my #1, I will make it easy for you and no other.
Three things you must do to be glorified in the presence of the great BYRNES.
You must cast aside and publicly denounce all loyalty to your false God who calls himself the Jones.
You must sacrifice a virgin at sunset on the sabbath. (or three of your fattest ducks if you can't find a virgin in the north)
You must prostrate yourself on the ground and chant three times "BentlyIsGod, BentlyIsGod, BentlyIsGod".
Do these things and you will know my glory. Do them not and you will perish with the rest.

Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.
Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I don't think I can do that I can't denounce something that I have been around since I was born

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

BYRNES#1 wrote:BentleyisGod RCB seems to be to far gone but I ask that his demise be quick & painless, he's a good hearted person but his brain has been altered beyond repair. I hear smoking to much on the piece pipe will do that. ;)
Hopefully others will not suffer his fate & open their eyes to the light & what is right, your mercy thus far has been noble & is to be commended. It shows you are reasonable & loving to give these people an opportunity to get right in their hearts before its to late. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Byrnes Rebels smoke a piece pipe. :shock: Gaffney Indians smoke a PEACE pipe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

LMAO thats a good one Cavaliereagle. I sure hope that this day of destruction doesn't come to soon I atleast have to see my Indians win the state title for the 18th time then the destruction can come but Im afraid that it may come mid season after the Indians storm Nixon and set the place a blaze and capture all the Rebellettes and take them and make them Squaws

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

racincowboy02 wrote:LMAO thats a good one Cavaliereagle. I sure hope that this day of destruction doesn't come to soon I atleast have to see my Indians win the state title for the 18th time then the destruction can come but Im afraid that it may come mid season after the Indians storm Nixon and set the place a blaze and capture all the Rebellettes and take them and make them Squaws

This will likely come true before the eyes of butthole1 & his goalie
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

SF Band dad wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 pm
I wouldn't think a topic like this one is a problem, anyone reading the Subject knows what to expect if they click-in. :D

It's the topics that are hijacked, that veer into an off-topic smack-fest that I find annoying. I hate logging-in and finding 5 or 6 pages of new replies on a topic I'm following, only to discover that it went off-the-rails and devolved into a cock-fight. :evil:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am
BentleyIsGod wrote:I hear your prayer my son. Your concern for the inferior uncivilized nation to the north will be considered..
Those that mock us with the name of Ducks should be pounded unmercifully for eternity, a non stop barrage of pain & suffering poured all over their head would not be enough punishment for their mockery of the EMPIRE & YOU.

These infidels should be used to set an example to anyone that feels a need to oppose our superiority & fame :evil:
Somebody didn't like being called a duck. Just sayin'.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DeCav wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:42 pm
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am
BentleyIsGod wrote:I hear your prayer my son. Your concern for the inferior uncivilized nation to the north will be considered..
Those that mock us with the name of Ducks should be pounded unmercifully for eternity, a non stop barrage of pain & suffering poured all over their head would not be enough punishment for their mockery of the EMPIRE & YOU.

These infidels should be used to set an example to anyone that feels a need to oppose our superiority & fame :evil:
Somebody didn't like being called a duck. Just sayin'.
"Bentley Is God"?.....Did Colby change his board name?

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Very good guess and Colby could wield that handle but it isn’t Colby.

There used to be a deep, mythical spirit to the Indians that was anchored in BIG.

I could introduce you to him.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Oldman, ain't no different than your rabid fanhoodnism with DF.
DeCav...where you been?
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts