GAFFNEY VS MALLARD CREEK

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

GAFFNEY VS MALLARD CREEK

Post by Wildstallion2 »

Gaffney vs Mallard Creek this Friday at Gaffney, this should be a good match up.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Re: GAFFNEY VS MALLARD CREEK

Post by Colbyc36 »

This game will definitely give us some insight on where Gaffney is right now. MC held their own against DF. That is the team to beat right now. But hey, everybody already knows this.

On a side note....all jokes aside. Am I the only one who gets confused? Dutch Creek? Mallard Fork? Fort Mallard?

Eh, probably just me...
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Its going to be a good game and I am so looking forward to it for sure. I just hope the reservation is going to be loud and jumping this week

Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Post by Scalped07 »

Yea should be a great game. Looking forward to the atmosphere at the Reservation. Go Indians
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Just seeing clips of the Mallard Creek game against DF I would stay Gaffney has a huge challenge this Friday. In years past MC was more of a heavy run that had only deep ball for a passing game, the NW transfer gives them more balance.
Gaffney may have best QB RB WR trio in the state. I will be definitely be pulling for the Indians. Hope the atmosphere be like the days of ole......lets go Region 3

Romel3
No Team Affiliation

Post by Romel3 »

likeitRnot wrote:Just seeing clips of the Mallard Creek game against DF I would stay Gaffney has a huge challenge this Friday. In years past MC was more of a heavy run that had only deep ball for a passing game, the NW transfer gives them more balance.
Gaffney may have best QB RB WR trio in the state. I will be definitely be pulling for the Indians. Hope the atmosphere be like the days of ole......lets go Region 3
Mallard Creek starting RB did not play in the DF game. He has offers from Syracuse, West Virginia..etc. He will be back full time for this game. Which will put the 5 Star LB, Trent Simpson on the defensive side of the ball full time, with light duty at RB. He is as explosive on defense.

Do you believe Gaffney's Big 3 are better than DF'S Hyatt, Hall, and Olenchuk?

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

I heard Gaffney struggled with Union County until the third quarter then pulled away. MC has good size not sure about Gaffney. MC is a way better than UC so if Gaffney starts slow it could get ugly fast.

All We Do Is Win
Dillon Wildcats

Post by All We Do Is Win »

Gaffney loses.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

I'm looking forward to this game as well. I fully expect to be there (probably on the visitor's side since the Injuns wouldn't want a Rebel on their sideline) with a couple of my friends.

Last week, I expected the Rebels to have their hands full with Hough, but 44-7 Rebels. Comparing teams from different areas is not easy. A 10-0 team from Conway that won every game by double digits, for example may not be as good as a 8-2 Summerville team that didn't win but one game by more than one score.

Hough looked like they were going to be all we could handle, but looks were deceiving. On paper, Mallard Creek would be a favorite, and if I had to pick, I'm going with Mallard Creek because of how good they looked against Dutch Fork.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I haven't seen Gaffney play, just watched the scoreboards. Mallard Creek is a very good team. Their QB is next level ready. He was the best player on the field against DF. His decision making was excellent. Mallard Creek having their star RB back for this game leads me to believe that they will win. But......we all know how things are subject to outside influences at the Reservation. Should be a great game.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!