Job Openings

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Job Openings

Post by SF Band dad »

Deputy wrote:I'm really surprised that you haven't seen the name of Brian Thompson at Union thrown around in some of the open jobs. Union had been up and down for years and he gets to 4th round in 18 and 3rd round this year. You see retreads with lesser accomplishments thrown around.
You should do well when you get to play down a class. :lol:

OLDFART51
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by OLDFART51 »

SF Band dad wrote:[quo0.
te="Deputy"]I'm really surprised that you haven't seen the name of Brian Thompson at Union thrown around in some of the open jobs. Union had been up and down for years and he gets to 4th round in 18 and 3rd round this year. You see retreads with lesser accomplishments thrown around.
You should do well when you get to play down a class. :lol:[/quote]

Tell it Brother. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IFollowHSFootball
No Team Affiliation

Post by IFollowHSFootball »

SF Band dad wrote:
Deputy wrote:I'm really surprised that you haven't seen the name of Brian Thompson at Union thrown around in some of the open jobs. Union had been up and down for years and he gets to 4th round in 18 and 3rd round this year. You see retreads with lesser accomplishments thrown around.
Will they bump up next realignment?

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Blacksburg job filled....Jet Turner ....great hire for the Wildcats... :)

5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by 5Vikings »

mikey wrote:Blacksburg job filled....Jet Turner ....great hire for the Wildcats... :)

Hey Mikey... I hear Dan may be staying? What are ya'll hearing?

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Damn, are my eyes playin' tricks on me? Is that a Viking poster I see ^^^^^? Someone get a screen shot! That pic could be worth some money! Like a pic of Bigfoot or something...
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

SF Band dad wrote:
They would have done just as well in 4A. Their 3A region was as good as region2 in 4A which is where they would have been.

MrFootball68
Greenwood Eagles

Post by MrFootball68 »

Great for JET. He needed away from Woodmont. He got NO help from the administration at all. He deserves much better. He will do well at Blacksburg!!!!! Who does Woodmont get now?

MURDOCK
DOKAL
SMITH
HOWELL
Some young Kid like the last one they had?

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

5Vikings wrote:
mikey wrote:Blacksburg job filled....Jet Turner ....great hire for the Wildcats... :)

Hey Mikey... I hear Dan may be staying? What are ya'll hearing?
Why would he leave ? He has it made if u ask me...I'm retired like he is...he's about my age 58. I'd like a side job teaching drivers ed and coaching the best talent in the state at around 85K a year..sounds like a good gig... :idea: :D

knightspur
No Team Affiliation

Post by knightspur »

Whoever gets the Woodmont job understand that they really do not care about football. The principal there is like the majority in GCS they will hire someone who will not rock the boat so they can stay in contention for the race to get to the DO.