Central Eagles

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Central Eagles

Post by cavaliereagle »

CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Central Eagles

Post by Beaudiddley »

Congrats to the Eagles on their first region win......I have retired from PFT nd will be posting on this site from now on.....

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Beaudiddley wrote:
Congrats to the Eagles on their first region win......I have retired from PFT nd will be posting on this site from now on.....
Thanks Beau. I hope others pick up as well. I want to stop over there myself. I'll try and start some threads over here. Maybe others will join us. When I get banned again, i'm done over there as well.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Thanks Beau. I hope others pick up as well. I want to stop over there myself. I'll try and start some threads over here. Maybe others will join us. When I get banned again, i'm done over there as well.
I didn't give them a chance to ban me......I banned them.....I am sick and tired of the pissy a$$ moderators removing posts......I would love to talk to some of those moderators face to face.....

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
I didn't give them a chance to ban me......I banned them.....I am sick and tired of the pissy a$$ moderators removing posts......I would love to talk to some of those moderators face to face.....
What's their problem now?

I don't think anyone really minds some moderation, but since their Mods & Admins don't regularly read the board I don't see how they can be consistent and fair. They don't show up until somebody hits the [Alert] button. I suspect they just want to get-it-done quickly and get back to their regular job.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

What's their problem now?

I don't think anyone really minds some moderation, but since their Mods & Admins don't regularly read the board I don't see how they can be consistent and fair. They don't show up until somebody hits the [Alert] button. I suspect they just want to get-it-done quickly and get back to their regular job.

The problem is they do not moderate fairly.....they have favorites....that are allowed to get by with posting almost anything..regardless of whether it's against the rules or not......then they have certain posters that they moderate very closly....apparently because they don't like their opinions.....because they never point out why your post was deleted...or why a warning was issued.....they just send a childish unprofessional warning to your inbox......when questioned about other posts by other members that obviously break the site rules....their response is we are aware of it.....but yet nothing happens.........I have been banned noumerous times for short periods.....and they didn't have the decency to notify me that I was banned or furnish a reason why I was banned.....his same thing has happened to several long time members of the site.....while certain other posters are given a free ride to post what they wish......regardless of rules......one poster has constantly been allowed to advertise his internet site....which is blatantly against the rules.......

mystikul
Central Eagles

Post by mystikul »

yall people need to stay on topic.....this is about THE CENTRAL EAGLES!! :lol:
welcome aboard full time Beau----understand your frustration with the other board
cavy you start enough threads as it is, :lol:

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

mystikul wrote:yall people need to stay on topic.....this is about THE CENTRAL EAGLES!! :lol:
welcome aboard full time Beau----understand your frustration with the other board
My bad.....I thought on this site we could answer questions ....when asked...

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Beaudiddley wrote:What's their problem now?

The problem is they do not moderate fairly.....they have favorites....that are allowed to get by with posting almost anything..regardless of whether it's against the rules or not......then they have certain posters that they moderate very closly....apparently because they don't like their opinions.....because they never point out why your post was deleted...or why a warning was issued.....they just send a childish unprofessional warning to your inbox......when questioned about other posts by other members that obviously break the site rules....their response is we are aware of it.....but yet nothing happens.........I have been banned noumerous times for short periods.....and they didn't have the decency to notify me that I was banned or furnish a reason why I was banned.....his same thing has happened to several long time members of the site.....while certain other posters are given a free ride to post what they wish......regardless of rules......one poster has constantly been allowed to advertise his internet site....which is blatantly against the rules.......
I'm with you Beau. If you remember, someone even made a post to the mods in which about 8/10 people complained about the same person. Each of us got a warning and the thread was deleted. None of us said anything bad or that wasn't true. I'll be glad when more get over here, so I can quit that site for good.

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

mystikul wrote:yall people need to stay on topic.....this is about THE CENTRAL EAGLES!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea man, i'm trying anything to get some discussion going.