4A Standings, Points and Opponent Win-Loss totals

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
NinjaChickenAHHH
Byrnes Rebels

Re: 2013 4A Standings, Points and Opponent Win-Loss totals

Post by NinjaChickenAHHH »

DeCav wrote:I concur. Very exciting! Other sites might be forced to follow suit if they wanna keep up with the traffic that this will generate on Friday nights.

I'm with you guys, Great posting SF Band Dad, definitely a lot more worth reading.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: 4A Standings, Points and Opponent Win-Loss totals - Week

Post by DeCav »

SF, one thing I've noticed that I wanted to praise ya about. I really dig the little weekly comments you add to each update at the top. Like the one this week where you point out that Goose Creek and Carolina Forest are each in 3rd place in their region.

Keep it up! You're actually bringing my attention to nuances in the standing that I may not notice from week to week.

I'd encourage others to PM SF about interesting things that he can add up there at the top from week to week concerning the standings. Of course we could just comment on them here but then you're goin back and forth from the table to the posts. Just my two cents.

Chicken, I know you rarely get an at-a-boy over at PFT but for the record I did notice how much effort you've put into generating football topics over there with all of your prediction threads and links to articles. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to more football fodder from ya.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I was thinking of starting a new topic every week so we can comment on that week's standings.

(as an added bonus) That will allow me to save the image with a different filename every week which might cause some grief to anyone that's hot-linking my graphic on another website. :D

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Holy smokes!! Look at how many views this topic has. :shock: Something has happened in the last couple of day.