Tha Champ is here!!!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Tha Champ is here!!!!

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Chief Bojack wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote::D Hey how yall doin?
The champ is here huh?

I knew I smelled something when I signed up. LOL

What you smell is called GREATNESS, I release that scent quite often. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

NinjaChickenAHHH
Byrnes Rebels

Post by NinjaChickenAHHH »

DeCav wrote:If I had to guess they are demonstrating solidarity with Warpaint which I think is a good thing for any fan base to do. I've seen the Rebels circle the wagons before also in trying times.

I was and am a big fan of Warpaint. One of the most brilliant minds I've seen on the board. I started to get a feeling through the off season and on into the new season that the ducks campaign might be "consuming" his creativity. I hated to see things blow up like that. With that much copy dedicated to trashing Byrnes and then some fans who were destined react with hostility, it was something I was hoping wouldn't go down that way but can't say I'm super surprised. I know that he received very threatening PMs. Rebel fans are not immune to it either. I know some of them that have received the same kinds of hostile messages from Indian fans in the past.

With trash talking there is always a line and I've seen it crossed many times but we always reset. No worries. The Indians aren't about to let the rebs have the run of the place.

Warpaint told me he was done for good but I'm hoping he changes his mind.

He never got a PM from me, I only say that to lay it out there, since I for one couldn't stand his pointless postings. On the other hand, I've gotten them from 3-4 people over the years. Mikey, Scalpie . .

NinjaChickenAHHH
Byrnes Rebels

I see that warpaint is back, must have found his way back out of the septic tank. The thing that gets me about facepaint is how much time he truly does devote to being anti byrnes. You have to admit, it is a little creepy. From his posting to all the youtube stuff he has made . . . . weird. I guess this is what the new generation of Gaffney fans look like, the ones that were raised playing with ipads and photoshop.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

NinjaChickenAHHH wrote:I see that warpaint is back, must have found his way back out of the septic tank. The thing that gets me about facepaint is how much time he truly does devote to being anti byrnes. You have to admit, it is a little creepy. From his posting to all the youtube stuff he has made . . . . weird. I guess this is what the new generation of Gaffney fans look like, the ones that were raised playing with ipads and photoshop.
WP is probably older than you. Just going on what i've heard. I enjoyed the duck thing, but it did get old. The best I saw out of him was Bentley is God. I really enjoy giving and getting the smack talk. I don't understand when people want to get personal though. This is just a game. I don't dislike any of you guys. In fact, i'm sure I would be good friends with everyone on here, given the opportunity. I love picking on Byrnes, because Byrnes is a winner. No reason for Byrnes to ever feel inferior. No fun in picking on someone that isn't a proven winner. That's kinda like picking on someone with a disability imo. Either way, good luck to all you guys! No matter how much I may poke and prod, it's just in fun. If it's ever time to be serious, I would do whatever I could to help any of ya'll. This isn't who you are as a person. Me neither..
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

NinjaChickenAHHH
Byrnes Rebels

cavaliereagle wrote:
NinjaChickenAHHH wrote:I see that warpaint is back, must have found his way back out of the septic tank. The thing that gets me about facepaint is how much time he truly does devote to being anti byrnes. You have to admit, it is a little creepy. From his posting to all the youtube stuff he has made . . . . weird. I guess this is what the new generation of Gaffney fans look like, the ones that were raised playing with ipads and photoshop.
WP is probably older than you. Just going on what i've heard. I enjoyed the duck thing, but it did get old. The best I saw out of him was Bentley is God. I really enjoy giving and getting the smack talk. I don't understand when people want to get personal though. This is just a game. I don't dislike any of you guys. In fact, i'm sure I would be good friends with everyone on here, given the opportunity. I love picking on Byrnes, because Byrnes is a winner. No reason for Byrnes to ever feel inferior. No fun in picking on someone that isn't a proven winner. That's kinda like picking on someone with a disability imo. Either way, good luck to all you guys! No matter how much I may poke and prod, it's just in fun. If it's ever time to be serious, I would do whatever I could to help any of ya'll. This isn't who you are as a person. Me neither..

I've never taken anything you have said personal. You are a good asset to the boards, your smack talk keeps it fun. And you will actually talk football when it comes to it. Facepaint doesn't really do much of anything but invest all of his time in a team that isn't even the one he pulls for. It was all fun and games at first but he apparently couldn't take the heat when others started smackin back so to say. I never Pm'ed the guy but I've read a few of the things he said when he really showed his true colors, which leads me to believe he has legit issues and seeing how much time he invest in byrnes it's kinda creepy. Take away his underline true hate and anger and it would be funny . . . but he has shown that there is more to it than that.

Messing with B#1 is like swatting at a wasp nest lol :). And as Much as I've pissed people off over the years on here I've always enjoyed meeting people from other schools and passing a hand shake, putting a face to the names. The only time ive ever been truly bothered by someone was after Gaffney beat us at home the same year we won state . . . Cheif O was in the parking lot after the game and I rode by in my car and said, congrats on the win . . . I'm glad we atleast kept it somewhat close. He responded "Close . . . nothing close about that ass whoopin". Lost all respect for a that guy, went to congratulate him and thought there would be some class. Not to mention I had met him several times by that point.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

NinjaChickenAHHH wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

I've never taken anything you have said personal. You are a good asset to the boards, your smack talk keeps it fun. And you will actually talk football when it comes to it. Facepaint doesn't really do much of anything but invest all of his time in a team that isn't even the one he pulls for. It was all fun and games at first but he apparently couldn't take the heat when others started smackin back so to say. I never Pm'ed the guy but I've read a few of the things he said when he really showed his true colors, which leads me to believe he has legit issues and seeing how much time he invest in byrnes it's kinda creepy. Take away his underline true hate and anger and it would be funny . . . but he has shown that there is more to it than that.

Messing with B#1 is like swatting at a wasp nest lol :). And as Much as I've pissed people off over the years on here I've always enjoyed meeting people from other schools and passing a hand shake, putting a face to the names. The only time ive ever been truly bothered by someone was after Gaffney beat us at home the same year we won state . . . Cheif O was in the parking lot after the game and I rode by in my car and said, congrats on the win . . . I'm glad we atleast kept it somewhat close. He responded "Close . . . nothing close about that ass whoopin". Lost all respect for a that guy, went to congratulate him and thought there would be some class. Not to mention I had met him several times by that point.
Yes sir. I totally understand your point. Some of these guys take it way too serious.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

I think its pretty messed up that some newer posters have really messed that other board up with their obvious personal attacks on myself & on Byrnes as well.
Its sad that they cant take it, but they all about dishing it out, then when someone fires backs & makes the look bad they want to get all mad. Just shows they are not what they think they are & that's a great smack talker. ;)

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Come on Ninja seriously you want to talk about a person who ain't on this board and hasn't been on the boards in a long time. I mean if Im not mistaken you was on here talkin a lot of smack that game and yea it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way especially when you first came on here trying to be like another B1 lol. Chief O is a great guy and may have just being living in the moment of coming into a hostile place and getting a win where hardly anyone has ever won.

And B1 appreciate the topic and recognizing that the champs are indeed here and they reside in Gaffney lol jk I had to do it since we are playing this week

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

You guys are very lucky, after the game I will be heading out of town & will not be back until Monday, so you will be getting a small plate of crow. Don't get to happy though cause when I get back it will be SUPER SIZED! :lol: :lol: :lol: Better hope I cant use my phone or you make get it over the weekend LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We scoring over 50 so yall just do the best you can to keep it respectable HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I'm sorry to say this that we won't be able to keep up I honestly believe that. I am not looking forward to this game at all cause I know what is goin to happen. Yall will win and will win with ease. The only question I have is how many points will Coach Bentley put up and how long will the starters play. I expect to see them in up until the very end but I could be wrong and Im not talkin junk cause I know Bentley will want to win and win big cause of what has happened last year.