Silver Bluff / Edisto

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Silver Bluff / Edisto

Post by Beaudiddley »

Silver Bluff defeated Edisto 13-12 in a nail biter Friday night...which barring a monumental upset.....decided the region championship......look for Edisto to go deep in the playoffs this year......they have an excellent defense.....and the best QB in 2A......we will be watching him play on Saturdays.....for sure....I hope a South Carolina team can get him.....

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Silver Bluff / Edisto

Post by cavaliereagle »

Is the SB defense starting to come around?
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

pluffmud
Bishop England Battling Bishops

Post by pluffmud »

Huge Bishop England game this week with Woodland. ..it will also decide region. Not sure how regions will line up for playoffs this year...Beau, you may know the formula. SB may get BE to get even from last year.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

cavaliereagle wrote:Is the SB defense starting to come around?
The defense is playing better.....but it's hard to tell how well......Hampton and Edisto were able to hold SB's offense.....and no one had done that all year......even ST.....the defense has played a big part in the last two wins....they have bent....but haven't broken......plus in the Edisto game.....SB had about half the starters playing both ways.....Edisto had none or at least very few playing both ways....a two point conversion block by SB's defense was the difference in the game....

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

pluffmud wrote:Huge Bishop England game this week with Woodland. ..it will also decide region. Not sure how regions will line up for playoffs this year...Beau, you may know the formula. SB may get BE to get even from last year.
I hope both teams can make it that far again......it would be quite an accomplishment for both.....and as usual I hope the best team would win.....there was no doubt BE has been the best team in 2A for the past two years.....I don't know how they determine which teams change divisions to make the playoffs work........I know they usually have to move two teams in each division.....