Dutch Fork RB Hurt?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Dutch Fork RB Hurt?

Post by Damefan »

Whatwave22 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:48 pm
There were bad calls no calls all over and questionable ones on both sides.
Period.
Totally agree, just ironic that they started getting happy after DF scored twice in 7 minutes. As far as being chipper I wish I had saved the several clips of Fort D players taunting DF during warmups. That was totally embarrassing and unsportsmanlike. Act as you have been there and with some class. Also hitting the running back for DF in the nuts and from my and my friend's viewpoint trying to hurt him with late hits was uncalled for. It was too obvious they were trying to get him out of the game. He was one tough running back, it would be ashamed if he is unable to go Saturday. My observation, my opinion!!

Fortd2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortd2k »

Damefan hatred toward fort is painfully obvious. When its a fort post its always some sort of negative response. Make me wonder who he pull for

Football_Fan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Football_Fan »

Damefan wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:37 pm
Whatwave22 wrote:
Period.
Totally agree, just ironic that they started getting happy after DF scored twice in 7 minutes. As far as being chipper I wish I had saved the several clips of Fort D players taunting DF during warmups. That was totally embarrassing and unsportsmanlike. Act as you have been there and with some class. Also hitting the running back for DF in the nuts and from my and my friend's viewpoint trying to hurt him with late hits was uncalled for. It was too obvious they were trying to get him out of the game. He was one tough running back, it would be ashamed if he is unable to go Saturday. My observation, my opinion!!
I agree. Fort plays bully then wants to cry victim. Every ref in the state can't be against Fort, but let their fans tell it they have a huge target on their back. OR...every other team has no class, etc....
Last edited by Football_Fan on Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Football_Fan wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 am
Damefan wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:37 pm
Whatwave22 wrote:
Period.
I agree. Fort plays bully then wants to cry victim. Every ref in the state can't be against Fort, but let there fans tell it they have a hug target on their back. OR...every other team has no class, etc....
Never said a word about the refs until it was brought up.
We had our chances skill positions made mistakes.
Ballgame.
A lot of DF fans have though.not necessarily Dame fan. Or on this board. All i hear is thats why we only scored 21.we only scored 14 because we did not execute.
No excuses .
After the game i do have a problem with players yelling f$#k you at refs thats some bad shit.
I don't care wtf they play for.
I do not think refs deserve that abuse .
We don't have enough as it is.no ones going to volunteer to take that .
And if we do that i feel the same.

At this point im proud of my kid and the oline kids.
No superstars all hard working resilient youngmen .never rattled just did thier job. Kept plugging.never
Quit .

I don't know the others outside of qb.

As i stated we arent saints .

casualfan
No Team Affiliation

Post by casualfan »

Anybody happen to have a link for the DF players yelling at the refs?

Would love to see that

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

21.30 mark listen

Whatwave22
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Whatwave22 »

Damn smh.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

another damn fort wave bailout on the greenwav, u and your fat brother or both useless and not relevant
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

Fortd2k wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:32 am
Damefan hatred toward fort is painfully obvious. When its a fort post its always some sort of negative response. Make me wonder who he pull for
I think if you go back you will find I give credit and positive posts about Fort and others when it is due. When you play a particular style of football and show your butt with all the personal fouls, and thug-like tactics, taunting an opponent before, during, and after and your coach doesn't do anything about it I will call you out whatever team it is. It sometimes hurts to get punched in the mouth when others just let you get away with it.

I have refrained from posting a lot of my thoughts this season due to the fact that there have not been many great games here in the Lowcountry and I chose not to travel as much this year. With that being said Fort is one of the most talented teams if not the best in the Lowcountry, but like any team that acts like they have no respect or class about their opponent regardless of how good or bad they are, I have little respect for them.

I do believe that still that if Fort would gain some discipline that I haven't seen in the past couple of years they would have won as I stated earlier in posts a couple of State titles. Dutch Fork can be the 800 lb gorilla in the room and bully-like Fort and keep their discipline and win championships. It showed in the game. And to close on this subject, when your own fans acknowledge openly to me the fact of no disciple there is a problem!! Sometimes you have to be on the outside to see clearly what is objectively happening when you have zero involvement in the situation. I don't expect you to agree with me, but others I have talked with do.

As far as who I pull for the answer is no one! I am retired and enjoy watching friends who still coach and games that have two great teams compete. On the topic of officials, it is too damn hard to get people in the profession anymore. For what they make they do a pretty good job. Teams that I have been involved with players were not allowed to talk to officials other than captains or coaches, usually the Head Coach only. So any disrespect to an official was not tolerated. You would be running your life away or sitting on the bench for a game or two until you learned some. Hope I have made myself clear.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

I believe to much crap is done now period.
Pros act up kids young men see it .they copy it.
On multiple levels .not sure there is a cure for most
Of it.some of it yes.
We would score or knock the crap out of you go get ready for next play.