The "Bye" Week

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: The "Bye" Week

Post by Devilscattail »

cavaliereagle wrote:I personally don't like the bye week. I'm sure it helps the team though.
I don't like a Bye week either but in our case, we need to get #25 and #2 back on the field. If we had to play this week they possibly could not play.

pluffmud
Bishop England Battling Bishops

Post by pluffmud »

Old Man, welcome to the club of folks that have been censored and/or banned from PFT by calling out The Troll.

BE likes the bye week. Fortunately (knock on wood), they have no significant injuries that need healing. BE lacks any depth at all...most of the starters go both ways. Playing in the weakest FB region in the country, most of the starters have only played half games, until the last two weeks. So...the Bishops are healthy and will be rested. They value the bye because the coaches have been tweaking personnel right up to last week. The young men in new positions or new roles need these two weeks to settle in.

Late Friday night we will all see who stands in the way to a gaudy ring.
GO HARD OR GO HOME

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

if anyone is interested you can listen to the CHESTERFIELD game this week
http://www.pdbsn.com
I am going to watch SALUDA-ABBEVILLE. or GREENWOOD-LAURENS
I wish EMERALD was playing at home.

wildcatfan85
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by wildcatfan85 »

Hey Wildcat fans and non Wildcat fans, I just made the transition over to this board from PFT. Just tired of all the drama over there. I hope this site remains BTK free.
I for one was glad to see 96 get the bye week. A couple of players got banged up in abbeville last week and it will give them time to get back in the saddle...other than that reason i never did like the bye week we had several years ago. It seemed like the players got "cold" with that week off. I'm sure Liner will keep a fire stoked under their butts for a couple of weeks. Go Cats !!!

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Welcome to the board!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

I read in the paper that the 96 coaching staff is going down to
watch CHESTERFIELD Friday.guess they don't want to wait
on the film.you can tell more about a team watching them
live.i know 96 will throw some wrinkles in that they didn't
use against ABBEVILLE. I guess most teams do unless they
are so good they don't feel they need to.
Last edited by 96fanatic on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wildcatfan85
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by wildcatfan85 »

I'm already liking this board, I don't have to sift through quote after quote of babble. 15 pages of quotes and nothing said that means anything about football today. I kinda figured the coaches would be at the Chesterfield game this week. Not a bad move at all. If the shoe was on the other foot you would see the Cfield coaches watching the Cats. I for one am gonna make the trip to Saluda to see how that game will unfold. Any others from the Wildcat nation headed that way? Roll Call !!!

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

wildcatfan85 wrote:I'm already liking this board, I don't have to sift through quote after quote of babble. 15 pages of quotes and nothing said that means anything about football today. I kinda figured the coaches would be at the Chesterfield game this week. Not a bad move at all. If the shoe was on the other foot you would see the Cfield coaches watching the Cats. I for one am gonna make the trip to Saluda to see how that game will unfold. Any others from the Wildcat nation headed that way? Roll Call !!!
85 Welcome on board and I don't blame you. I would love to go see that game between the Panthers and Tigers but I'm heading to Charleston since my Wildcats are not playing. Big game between Charleston Southern 9-1 and Coastal Carolina 9-0 PLEASE send me a score at Half and end of game PLEASE. Thanks in advance and enjoy!

wildcatfan85
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by wildcatfan85 »

Will do it cattail....good luck to your boys !!!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

I am going to SALUDA or the GREENWOOD game.
waiting on Friday to see if I want to drive
30 miles to SALUDA or 4 miles over to BABB STADIUM. :D