Who belongs to what team & who can help me....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
TrojanFan26
Northwestern Trojans

Re: Who belongs to what team & who can help me....

Post by TrojanFan26 »

Region Three
Northwestern - TrojanFan26

10 Time Region Champion
24 Time City Champion

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Region 2 Gaffney

Wavefan70s
Summerville Green Wave

Post by Wavefan70s »

Ville .

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

dont know if this helps but...

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

It will help, if they get over here that is...

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:It will help, if they get over here that is...
I surely wish they would. It's so nice not to be surveyed.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Be careful what you wish for. Bigger is not always better. Having the offseason and low traffic will allow us to work out a lot of kinks without the headache of 100 posts per day. Let's just take a few months to bounce ideas off each other and put some nice features in place. You'd want someone to visit the site and be blown away by what it has to offer rather than just some copy of the old message board. While it's accurate to say that the members are the ones providing the content that brings in readers, we have a great opportunity to provide a wealth of other features all for the sake of doing what we love. Let's just give it some time. I suggest we could divide up project ideas between ourselves to oversee...

My own project I have in mind is creating a real working Friday night scoreboard. One like you see on ESPN that auto refreshes and that with the right code could even accept personal account preferences where teams can be favorited so that when the member goes to the site it automatically puts that person's favorite matchups at the top. All very complicated I know, but Oli (Dorman statistician) built a page where game stats are updated live for all Dorman contests so I think it can be done.

RF74 could spearhead a project to build a stat and projection category perhaps and SF could oversee putting together an advertising plan that supports not only the site but our favorite local businesses.

Just some ideas. I have more.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:Be careful what you wish for. Bigger is not always better. Having the offseason and low traffic will allow us to work out a lot of kinks without the headache of 100 posts per day. Let's just take a few months to bounce ideas off each other and put some nice features in place. You'd want someone to visit the site and be blown away by what it has to offer rather than just some copy of the old message board. While it's accurate to say that the members are the ones providing the content that brings in readers, we have a great opportunity to provide a wealth of other features all for the sake of doing what we love. Let's just give it some time. I suggest we could divide up project ideas between ourselves to oversee...

My own project I have in mind is creating a real working Friday night scoreboard. One like you see on ESPN that auto refreshes and that with the right code could even accept personal account preferences where teams can be favorited so that when the member goes to the site it automatically puts that person's favorite matchups at the top. All very complicated I know, but Oli (Dorman statistician) built a page where game stats are updated live for all Dorman contests so I think it can be done.

RF74 could spearhead a project to build a stat and projection category perhaps and SF could oversee putting together an advertising plan that supports not only the site but our favorite local businesses.

Just some ideas. I have more.
Keep 'em coming bro! :D
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

DeCav wrote:RF74 could spearhead a project to build a stat and projection category
If the money is right, I'm in...

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Haha! Well it didn't take long for the greed to set in. Maybe we were too hard on the money grubbing Herald Journal. :mrgreen:

And for the rest of you moderators I'll be passing out copies of Animal Farm at the next meet and greet. 8-)