RHH football program

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Re: RHH football program

Post by Mbfootballfan »

Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:03 am
This Bearcat team has a chance to go down as the worst Bearcat team in school history. Defense is porous and the oline could not block the girls tennis team. Looks to me like the coaching situation at RH needs to be addressed too. But will it? 9 years of terrible teams is enough. This years team may not even be competitive in most of their games. Maybe they will give Fort Mill a fight though.
Is their a possibility the girls tennis team could be brought on board to anchor the defensive line? You’ll never find a better time to look into it than now. In all honesty Northwestern might of hung 88 points on us also.

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

I had a lot of good times going to the Rock Hill Northwestern games at district 3 stadium. 1989 1990 1991 1992. Rock Hill was tough and so was Northwestern. That stadium was packed full. I miss those purple candy apples Northwestern sold at the games. I lived at Lake Wylie back then. Those were some good times

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

easy big guy

BearcatsofRH
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by BearcatsofRH »

Realist wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:13 pm
Onion Rings wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:22 am
let's not make any sudden moves here..Give it some more time
I think not!!! Perhaps the NW connection needs to go away. New Principal, new AD and new Coach. I'm starting to sense a vast NW conspiracy. Infiltrate and destroy from within. District #3 needs to take a look at this. Unless of course they have been compromised too. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Start the petition now! LOL!

The folks at the school district are so caught up with trying to curve transfers they create situations where "parents transfer their kid"! Fair? What's that?
Win RHH and people won't move away or go to private school rather than attend RHH. York Prep, Legion and Westminister Catawba are all likely benefitting from this "ineptness"! Can I coach it? No. But, I know who else can't either!
I don't want anyone to lose their job! Families have to eat. I just don't believe everyone is cut out to be a HC or even a position or group coach.
Something needs to get out from underneath the politics in the district office and "change" with RHH.

Realist
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Realist »

Onion Rings wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:41 pm
easy big guy
We're way past easy and you know it!!! :roll: :roll: Damn, I'm starting to sound like an Injun fan.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

Realist is on a roll!!

welcome back man

Chanbuta
No Team Affiliation

Post by Chanbuta »

Let's be real, Realist! The NW connection is not the problem. Strait Herron and Bobby Carroll, NW connections have won multiple state championships. Its that good ole boy network at the Rock that's the problem.

Realist
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Realist »

Chanbuta wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:05 am
Let's be real, Realist! The NW connection is not the problem. Strait Herron and Bobby Carroll, NW connections have won multiple state championships. Its that good ole boy network at the Rock that's the problem.
I agree. The good ole boy network is what's keeping RH from making a change at head coach. That's my point exactly.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

IT WAS NOT TOO MANY YEARS AGO, I WENT UP TO THE ROCK AND GOT MY TIRE SLASHED BUT ENJOYED THE RB FROM THE HILL RUN ALL OVER THE SADFORT NITES. ENJOYED THE ONE MAN SHOW. HARD TIMES ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN THE GOOD TIMES.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Realist
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Realist »

How'd you know I slashed your tire? I swear no one saw me.