Beaufort will beat Gilbert

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Beaufort will beat Gilbert

Post by CITYSLICKER »

free cat.jpg
free cat.jpg (86.58 KiB) Viewed 750 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

nastycats1988 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:10 pm
Im going to be honest. I watched Beaufort against Crestwood. Was not impressed. AT ALL!. I watched Camden play the SAME Crestwood team and MURDER them. Beaufort is good but they would have to play at a MUCH higher level to play with Dilon or Camden. Trust me Daniel isn't scared of you guys because we aren't either. You really should of lost last week to be honest. Crestwood started throwing bombs on like 3rd and 2 and stuff. Craziest playcalls I've ever seen. I don't know if they will beat Gilbert to be honest. Gilbert beat a TOUGH Brookland Cayce team 35-21. Don't sleep on them. Gilbert is good.
I have no doubt that Gilbert is a very good Football team. I predicted a 3 point game, so I am not sleeping on them. As for Camden or Dillon, we aren't playing them so I will not comment on that game other than to say that it should be a good game as well.

And yes, apparently Dillon is scared to death of Beaufort just like Daniel is, or you wouldn't be talking about us as if you were playing us. If your team is thinking about Beaufort on Friday night, then Camden will be hosting the Lower State Finals. Tend to your business, we will tend to ours. If it should happen that the Cats and the Eagles win, then we can talk smack next week. Fair enough?
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

Post by nastycats1988 »

I won't repeat what I've said. I've already voice my opinion. Trust me fear is not present(lol). I saw all I needed to see. It don't matter if its Camden or DIllon you play next week is what I'm saying. Either team would be a HANDFUL for you all. I honestly think Gilbert is gonna beat you.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:07 am
Penguin wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:40 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:18 pm
That wasn’t consistent passing. Maybe by your standards it was. I watched the game. You would be run out of the building facing a great passing attack. Also your special teams are bad. Fortunately for Beaufort, Crestwoods was worse. It’s easy stuff to spot when you stand back and look at it objectively.
Yeah, you are definitely objective when it comes to Beaufort. You have been scared to death all season that your Lions would have to face us. You are more consumed by what Beaufort does than what Daniel does. We are living rent free in your head. You are so scared that you probably can't sleep at night and you are so afraid of Forest Green & White that you can't see straight. As I have said many times before, you don't see any Beaufort Posters on Daniel threads worrying about what the Lions do, putting them down, or talking smack. My best advice to you is to concentrate on the games being played and stop fretting over what could possibly lie ahead.
So what your sayid unless your a Beaufort or Gilbert fan your not allowed to have an opinion on that game. Lol no one is worried about Beaufort. You get butt hurt when their weaknesses get pointed out in a factual matter.As far as people comments on a Daniel thread, have at it . It’s free to do . My best advice to you is worry about you and not what I have to say. I don’t think I was addressing you personally in this thread at all. Maybe instead of looking back you should look forward. The championship game is the focus anything less is a losers attitude. Ooops I forgot who I was responding too.
BINGO

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

nastycats1988 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:10 pm
Im going to be honest. I watched Beaufort against Crestwood. Was not impressed. AT ALL!. I watched Camden play the SAME Crestwood team and MURDER them. Beaufort is good but they would have to play at a MUCH higher level to play with Dilon or Camden. Trust me Daniel isn't scared of you guys because we aren't either. You really should of lost last week to be honest. Crestwood started throwing bombs on like 3rd and 2 and stuff. Craziest playcalls I've ever seen. I don't know if they will beat Gilbert to be honest. Gilbert beat a TOUGH Brookland Cayce team 35-21. Don't sleep on them. Gilbert is good.
Yeah their play calling was real suspect. The last 2 drives before the half Crestwood settles for fgs instead of tds. I think that’s where they really hurt themselves.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:53 pm
Gilbert is a 1st quality program with excellent coaching but they just won't be able to match up athletically with Beaufort. Where is this one going to be played? Beaufort?
Bout rite???

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

greenjewel wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:28 am
greenjewel wrote:
Gilbert is a 1st quality program with excellent coaching but they just won't be able to match up athletically with Beaufort. Where is this one going to be played? Beaufort?
Bout rite???
Gilbert has some high quality athletes. They are extremely well coached and don't make silly mistakes. They were just a few of those high quality athletes short of what Beaufort has. A very entertaining game between 2 evenly matched teams.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

greenjewel wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:28 am
greenjewel wrote:
Bout rite???
Yes, you were right greenjewel!!!! I am so glad that you were!!!! ;) 8-). Awesome Pick!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!