DF and Region 2

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

DF and Region 2

Post by Hoss Bonaventure,CEO »

DF and the fraud that is Region 2
How does it feel it have one man and one school dominate the so called "SEC of South Carolina." All of you posers kept asking can DF run through the region 2 gauntlet; just wait until Dorman, Spartanburg and Gaffney get ahold of the Silver Foxes and TK. Same story, different chapter. Hopefully someday the schools of Region 2 can compete with the Silver Foxes. I know the state has not seen a dynasty like this before, but there has to be better football in the upstate right?
Attachments
Tommy K.jpeg
Tommy K.jpeg (83.17 KiB) Viewed 1724 times

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: DF and the fraud that is Region 2

Post by DFOLDMAN »

hhhmmm smells like some kindergarten reverse psychology chatter...this "nube" is probably DeCav....lol

Fear The Fox...

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

No am just a high school football fan with no dog in the fight. I honestly could care less about who wins. The infuriating thing about this is the upstate fans and radio act as if all of the success is due to DF not being in region 2. I even get in the car after that domination Friday, and the narrative was it was an "off night for the vikings." An "Off Night" in the quaterfinals against TK and DF?!? Maybe it was the fact that Spartanburg wanted to no part in actually playing a physical game (insert video of Jarvis Green running through and over the vikings as they try to arm tackle.) But, that isn't the narrative. One would think after whipping Dorman and Spartanburg people would wake up, they haven't. They want to cling to that region 2 chant like the SEC yet only one that has won anything in recent memory was Gaffney due to DF not having a QB last year.

BTW was extremely fun seeing and hearing the crowd turn against Hodge Friday night. Remember everything comes in cycles- little bit of karma for running up the score and putting up 70/80 points against cupcakes.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:41 am
hhhmmm smells like some kindergarten reverse psychology chatter...this "nube" is probably DeCav....lol

Fear The Fox...
Hoss Bonaventure,CEO wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:51 am
Maybe it was the fact that Spartanburg wanted to no part in actually....
Nope. I proofread my posts DFold.

Not sure what part of that you thought was me. Maybe the fact that he can post a picture of something?

But I will say this. It sure sounds like all of region 2 done got way under this guy's skin.

We don't grab all the titles at all but the Poster Award's Best Trash Talkers are dominated by us and in 2022 it's cool to know that fans of the best ranked team in the state are crying because they don't get the respect they think they deserve from Region 2 fans.

Colby done got one fan to loathe the idea of losing to Byrnes.

Geez Louise Referees!

Bless his heart. Good thing the real heavy hitters aren't around like B1.

If Warpaint happens to show up this week...

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:13 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

Not sure what part of that you thought was me. Maybe the fact that he can post a picture of something?

But I will say this. It sure sounds like all of region 2 done got way under this guy's skin.

We don't grab all the titles at all but the Poster Award's Best Trash Talkers are dominated by us and in 2022 it's cool to know that fans of the best ranked team in the state are crying because they don't get the respect they think they deserve from Region 2 fans.

Geez Louise Referees!

Yikes- man how far this region has fallen. Can it be 2003 again? posers

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Re: DF and Region 2

Post by chief shooting bull »

Might wanna check Gaffneys record against Dutch Fork. Knotts may act like he can't wait, but deep inside there is that seed of doubt. Planted there by the L's Gaffney has handed him both times they've played for state.

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

chief shooting bull wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:59 am
Might wanna check Gaffneys record against Dutch Fork. Knotts may act like he can't wait, but deep inside there is that seed of doubt. Planted there by the L's Gaffney has handed him both times they've played for state.
You are correct if there is one team that can play with them, it is Gaffney. Size and Speed, loved watching y'all play last year. I do not think anyone is confusing this years Gaffney football team with the one from 2021. Road to state goes through TK and DF, might be too tall of a task for those injuns. Think Gaffney will struggle mightily to score and DF will control both sides of the line of scrimmage.

DF Dominance over past 10 years
2012- Runner up
2013- State Champ
2014- Runner up
2015- Did not reach state title game
2016- State Champ
2017-State Champ
2018- State Champ
2019- State Champ
2020- State Champ
2021- Runner UP

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 am
DeCav wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

Geez Louise Referees!

Aw, you already tipped your hand bro!

We're gonna have fun with this thread, until it gets deleted. If it gets moved to the corner, I've a feeling the crowd will follow BUT I've been wrong before.

The game is played on the field by the students. The fans have a totally different game to play here!

Dfold is correct that I use psychology but it isn't the KG type you fellas are used to down in the midlands.

You see, we can trash talk all we want! And like Mikey said, if the ball doesn't bounce our way we just log in on Saturday and say, "Oops! I'll take my crow medium-rare." And then it's water under the bridge and we move on.

It's 2022! You're reaching back nine years to get something to hurl at the upstate?

How about you prognosticate about this coming Friday night and stop crying over the past.

It's just a game man. Lighten up and have a little fun! You'd think a fan of the team with the best record in 5A wouldn't be so insecure as to need validation from fans in another geographical region.

Be happy for your team! Stop concerning yourself about what other fans think. It's unbecoming. We're just a bunch of homers up here anyway.

We don't hate ya!

The Lowcountry fans and the Upstate fans are a pretty tight group. Maybe come out for a tailgate one of these days?

That might explain why you guys act like you're seeing ghosts all the time between Colby, Pengy, and SLICK.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that we don't think Dutch Fork invented football.

But seriously, who posts a giant picture of their head coach?

You're Mr. Knotts I bet! I've heard he's got an awful big ego.
Anyway, keep posting. Your post count is still in the single digits so it's probably going to be awhile before you get a little less uptight and a little more swagger.

Anyway, 0 for 2 from you.

What are you going to throw next?

You're gonna have to put a little more heat on your pitches before you upset the upstate.

Anyway, I found a coffee mug for you!

And I'm just teasing Dfold. Hope you don't take any of this seriously.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:39 am
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 am
DeCav wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...

Geez Louise Referees!

Aw, you already tipped your hand bro!

We're gonna have fun with this thread, until it gets deleted. If it gets moved to the corner, I've a feeling the crowd will follow BUT I've been wrong before.

The game is played on the field by the students. The fans have a totally different game to play here!

Dfold is correct that I use psychology but it isn't the KG type you fellas are used to down in the midlands.

You see, we can trash talk all we want! And like Mikey said, if the ball doesn't bounce our way we just log in on Saturday and say, "Oops! I'll take my crow medium-rare." And then it's water under the bridge and we move on.

It's 2022! You're reaching back nine years to get something to hurl at the upstate?

How about you prognosticate about this coming Friday night and stop crying over the past.

It's just a game man. Lighten up and have a little fun! You'd think a fan of the team with the best record in 5A wouldn't be so insecure as to need validation from fans in another geographical region.

Be happy for your team! Stop concerning yourself about what other fans think. It's unbecoming. We're just a bunch of homers up here anyway.

We don't hate ya!

The Lowcountry fans and the Upstate fans are a pretty tight group. Maybe come out for a tailgate one of these days?

That might explain why you guys act like you're seeing ghosts all the time between Colby, Pengy, and SLICK.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that we don't think Dutch Fork invented football.

But seriously, who posts a giant picture of their head coach?

You're Mr. Knotts I bet! I've heard he's got an awful big ego.
Anyway, keep posting. Your post count is still in the single digits so it's probably going to be awhile before you get a little less uptight and a little more swagger.

Anyway, 0 for 2 from you.

What are you going to throw next?

You're gonna have to put a little more heat on your pitches before you upset the upstate.

Anyway, I found a coffee mug for you!

And I'm just teasing Dfold. Hope you don't take any of this seriously.
No just the region 2 rhetoric is old and outside of Gaffney, no one from that region has won anything meaningful in over a decade. The fun is in winning.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:20 am
chief shooting bull wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:59 am
You are correct if there is one team that can play with them, it is Gaffney. Size and Speed, loved watching y'all play last year. I do not think anyone is confusing this years Gaffney football team with the one from 2021. Road to state goes through TK and DF, might be too tall of a task for those injuns. Think Gaffney will struggle mightily to score and DF will control both sides of the line of scrimmage.

DF Dominance over past 10 years
2012- Runner up
2013- State Champ
2014- Runner up
2015- Did not reach state title game
2016- State Champ
2017-State Champ
2018- State Champ
2019- State Champ
2020- State Champ
2021- Runner UP
Impressive…now I understand the Byrnes thing..they HAD a resume like that years ago..not sure what it has to do with THIS year..

and your wrong..the road to state goes thru Gaffney…maybe u will make the trip up..

Gaffney wasn’t even in region 2 last year..so there is that..

Someone tell this clown( sorry slick) ..we ain’t Byrnes and sure as hell ain’t no Dorman..ain’t nowhere in 5A like Gaffney ..

Btw those runner up trophies you listed..unfortunately we have a lot of those also, but we were there..

I smell alias here,but what the hell..