DF and Region 2

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: DF and the fraud that is Region 2

Post by DeCav »

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:52 am
DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:39 am
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 am
DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:13 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:41 am
hhhmmm smells like some kindergarten reverse psychology chatter...this "nube" is probably DeCav....lol

Fear The Fox...
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:51 am
Maybe it was the fact that Spartanburg wanted to no part in actually....
Nope. I proofread my posts DFold.

Not sure what part of that you thought was me. Maybe the fact that he can post a picture of something?

But I will say this. It sure sounds like all of region 2 done got way under this guy's skin.

We don't grab all the titles at all but the Poster Award's Best Trash Talkers are dominated by us and in 2022 it's cool to know that fans of the best ranked team in the state are crying because they don't get the respect they think they deserve from Region 2 fans.

Colby done got one fan to loathe the idea of losing to Byrnes.

Geez Louise Referees!

Bless his heart. Good thing the real heavy hitters aren't around like B1.

If Warpaint happens to show up this week...

Yikes- man how far this region has fallen. Can it be 2003 again? posers

Aw, you already tipped your hand bro!

We're gonna have fun with this thread, until it gets deleted. If it gets moved to the corner, I've a feeling the crowd will follow BUT I've been wrong before.

The game is played on the field by the students. The fans have a totally different game to play here!

Dfold is correct that I use psychology but it isn't the KG type you fellas are used to down in the midlands.

You see, we can trash talk all we want! And like Mikey said, if the ball doesn't bounce our way we just log in on Saturday and say, "Oops! I'll take my crow medium-rare." And then it's water under the bridge and we move on.

It's 2022! You're reaching back nine years to get something to hurl at the upstate?

How about you prognosticate about this coming Friday night and stop crying over the past.

It's just a game man. Lighten up and have a little fun! You'd think a fan of the team with the best record in 5A wouldn't be so insecure as to need validation from fans in another geographical region.

Be happy for your team! Stop concerning yourself about what other fans think. It's unbecoming. We're just a bunch of homers up here anyway.

We don't hate ya!

The Lowcountry fans and the Upstate fans are a pretty tight group. Maybe come out for a tailgate one of these days?

That might explain why you guys act like you're seeing ghosts all the time between Colby, Pengy, and SLICK.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that we don't think Dutch Fork invented football.

But seriously, who posts a giant picture of their head coach?

You're Mr. Knotts I bet! I've heard he's got an awful big ego.
Anyway, keep posting. Your post count is still in the single digits so it's probably going to be awhile before you get a little less uptight and a little more swagger.

Anyway, 0 for 2 from you.

What are you going to throw next?

You're gonna have to put a little more heat on your pitches before you upset the upstate.

Anyway, I found a coffee mug for you!

And I'm just teasing Dfold. Hope you don't take any of this seriously.
No just the region 2 rhetoric is old and outside of Gaffney, no one from that region has won anything meaningful in over a decade. The fun is in winning.
Apparently it isn't because I'm rolling on the floor laughing right now.

That's ball four. Sorry for the mixed metaphor.

"No just the region 2 rhetoric is old and outside of Gaffney, no one from that region has won anything meaningful in over a decade."

The region 2 rhetoric is old and outside of Gaffney?

Can anyone decipher this gobbledy-gook?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: DF and Region 2

Post by DeCav »

BossHog,

We know you're gonna beat your chest if Dutch Fork wins Friday.

Question is...

How are you going to behave if you don't?

I hope you take it better than Ddub!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:03 pm
BossHog,

Question is...

I ain't saying squat. LOL

Still not convinced this isn't DeCav...

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

mikey wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:00 pm
I smell alias here,but what the hell..
If it's an alias, it would only make sense that it's a Gaffney fan trying to rile up the base. My first thought is Randy except I really don't think he's been around in awhile. But it would be some next level chess if it's Randy. If it was a little more clever, I'd be more suspicious but then again he's a master of manipulation.

dacoach
No Team Affiliation

Post by dacoach »

Dear God..... I have to scroll for thirty-seven minutes for all the quoted streams.

:lol:

We taking a vote? Cause DF bout to head to State, right through the Reservation.

:shock:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:10 pm
DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:03 pm
BossHog,

Question is...

Fear The Fox...
Well I honestly have to say that I'm quite flattered!

If it helps to convince you...

On the ash's of my little brother, my dad, and my best friend Chuck and the grave of my mom...it ain't me.

Oh! And given my new found religion....As God as my witness, I have no idea who Hoss Boner is.

Wait a second................

We all know Ddub has probably been racking his brain to find a graceful way back onto the board.

Not that this ding-dong has any grace but neither did Ddub.

Ok, I'm calling this one.

It was Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.

I'm telling you guys! This new account is Ddub. Tell me that doesn't make any sense!

Again, it ain't me. Check my signature.

Miss you buddy!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:10 pm

Fear The Fox...

Oh, I think you've said enough. Much more than just "squat".

I might be dead wrong on this but you'll agree that everything lines up.

It's no secret that you and Dub are on a first name basis. I don't at all believe you are him but we all know you guys know each other. At least enough to meet up and trade swag at games. As such, I don't think anyone here believes that you actually haven't heard from him since Friday night.

Look at the timing. All season long, DF is rolling along...sweeping the table in South Carolina and this new account pops up this weekend after the devastating humiliation of Double-D Boob who has also had his head up the ass of DF in addition to Daniel all season long.

Exit Ddub and enter this new account with the tag of CEO?

And then you, being friends with Dub, try and throw the scent off by accusing me of creating the account? And then the "say no evil" quip followed by the LOL?

Now I'll put it to you...

As God as your witness...you will attest that as far as you know, Hoss isn't actually your friend Ddub IRL?

Come on now. Either put your hand on the bible or take the 5th. Do you really know who Hoss is or not? What say you?

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:13 pm
mikey wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:00 pm
I smell alias here,but what the hell..
If it's an alias, it would only make sense that it's a Gaffney fan trying to rile up the base. My first thought is Randy except I really don't think he's been around in awhile. But it would be some next level chess if it's Randy. If it was a little more clever, I'd be more suspicious but then again he's a master of manipulation.
I remember the night WarPaint was born..I had been showing him some of the comments off PFT at work..I encouraged him to get an account and post..Didn’t know at the time what I was unleashing ..Randy is one of the most interesting people I ever had the pleasure of knowing..He’s definitely not what you see at first glance..Hope he is doing well these days..

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

mikey wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:23 pm
I remember the night WarPaint was born..I had been showing him some of the comments off PFT at work..I encouraged him to get an account and post..Didn’t know at the time what I was unleashing ..Randy is one of the most interesting people I ever had the pleasure of knowing..He’s definitely not what you see at first glance..Hope he is doing well these days..
Yeah, he's great! I did finally meet him. Went to see his boy play at RJ Rockers. Man, you should hear some of the crazy stories me and him have about running around on Facebook mixing it way up with some ladies from Seneca! They hated the two of us...at first. :lol: :lol:

Things got so interesting, we were getting ready to head down to a biker bar that way to play an open mic night just him and me when the ladies turned on us finally. I'd post the pic I have of me and him at RJ Rockers but I know how private the guy is. Lemme know and I'll send it to ya on FB messenger. I haven't heard from him in awhile. If you see him again ask him about the ladies from Seneca! It wasn't ever anything but a group chat but you can't make this stuff up! I can tell ya this. His gift for gab can definitely be weaponized when the dial is turned from football mode to other settings. It was all innocent enough but still as interesting as you can possibly imagine.

I introduced him to a fem FB friend of mine from Texas who fell head over heels for him.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Well this thread got quiet all of a sudden.

Penguin, I'm gonna go ahead and counsel you. Whatever rounds you got chambered for Dub, you might wanna think of just unloading them on the "noob boob". That is, if he posts anything else. I've a feeling we won't see Dub till next season and at this point I'll be just a little surprised if we see Hoss again.