Trauma Informed Intervention

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Trauma Informed Intervention

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:15 pm
For now, I would save my attention for Dillon...they are playing some ball too!

Fear The Fox...
Ehh...as fans, wouldn't you agree we can put our attention wherever we want?

If Penguin was coaching or playing, I'd say it's solid advice.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:28 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Ehh...as fans, wouldn't you agree we can put our attention wherever we want?

If Penguin was coaching or playing, I'd say it's solid advice.
True....what I spent decades protecting- chasing bad guys around the globe. Focus on what makes you happy...."Murica.

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Dfold, you might like the story I have to tell about what happened in Uganda over the weekend.

If it's a fabrication, it's a damn good one! I'm talking about a stolen baby that was recovered A-Team style! I'll be waiting to see if it's reported in the local papers there. The woman that found the baby has guaranteed she's going to the media. Stay tuned!

A picture from the raid to get the baby back. I'm not so much a gun person but that AK looks pretty bad ass if it's there to get a stolen baby.

And yeah, the same woman who went to retrieve the baby is the same person who takes in homeless mothers and that same lady that's praying for SLICK's boy.

And you think I make shit up. Shame on you.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:26 pm
Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:18 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:11 pm
I shall reserve my best for when Ole' Double Douche grows the stones to come face the music. I promised him that I would NEVER allow him to live it down WHEN Daniel lost.

And as for DFoldman, Jimmy nor myself have been on this message board putting down Daniel, or any of the other final 8 in the Class 3A playoffs. We knew all too well, that any of those 8 were capable of running the table. We may be "homers" about our beloved Beaufort Eagles, but we are not uneducated football fans. Some half-hearted smack talk is to be expected, but the blatant disrespect shown by Double Douche was his, and his alone.

So, when, and if, the stoneless wonder ever decides to show face, he can expect nothing less than my complete and uninterrupted attention. I will not be going after Daniel High School, just Double Douche.

Fear The Fox...
Since Double Douche is a no-show, I shall heed that advice. But I am going to be keeping one eye peeled on this board to see if the stone-less one dares to show face.
I really think he's already here Alan.

You seriously think it's not this new Hoss account?
I have a suspicion that you are right. That seems to be a reasonable choice for him. He doesn't have the stones to come eat his crow and take his long overdue bashing from those whom he chose to insult. I know that I have a long list of detractors here, but I am man enough to stand up for my positions and eat my crow when it is served. I warned him over and over that this was going to happen. And all that he did was continue to insult me and put down my Eagles. So, I will be patiently waiting for the stone-less wonder to reappear. Then I will pounce. And he knows it. LOL. I love to play Devil's Advocate just to marvel at people's reaction to differing points of view. And other than the grass cutting blowhard from bluffton, I seldom hold grudges. But Ole' Double Douche is now at the top of my to-do list. And now Beaufort can lose by 50 and I will still be holding my head higher than he will ever be able to. We are playing after Thanksgiving, while he is the Turkey!
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I think I'm gonna come down and sit with the Eagles Friday night if I can make the trip. Hopefully I can meet some Dillon fans too if I make it.

I'm hoping you hold no grudges towards me. I would like to finally meet you! I've sincerely always admired your insights. You swing your punches a little harder than I do usually but we definitely agree on more than we disagree on.

Me thinks Dfoldman doth protest too much! I thought it was a little curious that he was so quick to throw the blame on me. But this proclamation of silence was pretty deafening.

Truly, I would not have sniffed this out if Dfoldman hadn't posted anything at all.

Good luck to Gaffney and Beaufort this Friday!

The midlands might win both games but I don't see the upstate or Lowcountry being served up too much crow next Saturday! At least not from two accounts I could name.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Jimmy and I, along with his family and my brother-in-law from Savannah, will all be coming together. We are looking forward to a great game and excited to meet some of the Dillon posters. They are as far north, as we are south, so we have never had the opportunity to meet, as this will be the first ever game between these 2 schools. This is the time of the year when a lot of fans of teams who are no longer playing, get the opportunity to see teams play that they seldom ever do.

Jimmy and I have spent many a November watching obscure teams make Championship runs. I personally got to witness the 2 epic battles between Gaffney and Northwestern in 1998, I believe, when Kentrell Jones and Derek Ross dueled for the State Championship. Jimmy and I got to meet SF Band Dad and EHS Mean Green last year. Everything else aside, we are all one big High School Football family here. And, as with all families, there is that "Special Uncle" that everyone tries to stand clear of, and the "Black Sheep" cousins who nobody really cares for, but we are all still family. Even if you are going to pick and poke at someone, it is always best to know them personally so that nothing is taken too seriously.

I hope to meet more "family" members this week, and hopefully next week too. Is it Friday yet? LOL
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Sounds GREAT!

Someone mentioned Dillon tailgaters. Any of them on the board?

That ribs place sounds good too. Maybe we can have another get together like we had before the orange sheep scuttled everything? And of course, I'll be taking pics. I'm telling ya man. This has been one HELL of a weekend. I just found out that the world's only Easter Egg museum is in Ukraine.

https://uk.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C% ... 9xEGhv-VlU

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

I hope for Ddub's sake, he's under twenty years old!

Post by DeCav »

According to the video, if he's not then he's likely to stay just as smart as he thinks he is.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:21 am
My only prayer was that it be any team except Byrnes. The thought of having to read the non-stop chirping from Colby was more that any sane human could endure...."Knotts was always scared of Byrnes/Bentley.

Fear The Fox...
I've done my job then Oldman. I've done my job. You shoulda been around the gang in the PFT days. We ran the moderators off..
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:17 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:21 am
My only prayer was that it be any team except Byrnes. The thought of having to read the non-stop chirping from Colby was more that any sane human could endure...."Knotts was always scared of Byrnes/Bentley.

Fear The Fox...
I've done my job then Oldman. I've done my job. You shoulda been around the gang in the PFT days. We ran the moderators off..
Haha, yes, it was all of us though, not just the Byrnes boyz.