Dillon vs Beaufort

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Dillon vs Beaufort

Post by DeCav »

I google Earthed Dillon and for a second thought I might have googled Spartanburg instead!

The inset picture for Dillon with the wikipedia link is a Charger parked in front of a mobile home?

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: OfRe: Dillon vs Beaufort

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:10 pm
CATSPROWL wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:51 pm
Weather Flash..... we're expecting a 60% chance of rain Thurs, Fri, & Sat....prepare for bad weather accordingly!!!
Thanks, I think. LOL. I actually have Dillon set as a location on my Weather Channel page. I saw that earlier. The kids don't mind, I'm sure. But us old farts hate a damp, cold, rainy, night. Makes them joints ache!

Forget Umbrellas. It just blocks visibility for everyone and still doesn't keep you dry in a blowing rain.

Dress in multiple layers, get a vinyl suit a couple sizes too big and you'll say warm and dry. Target has these as does the hardware stores. Get one with the hood.

An umbrella doesn't keep your ass dry on the bleachers either.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Dillon vs Beaufort

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

CATSPROWL wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:02 pm
Yeah....SOB is still opened, and operating on all cylinders. They now have a Barbecue Ribs Restaurant, which is pretty good. Also, there is B &C Restaurant, along with The fast food barrage of eateries available. Sad to say we don't yet have any national chain restaurants yet. As for the bags, well I'm unsure of the rules surrounding those. But I would advise of not bringing them in, unless you don't mind making the trip back to your vehicle. As for my service, well your extremely welcome....it was a pleasure serving.
Thanks, CATSPROWL!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!