The "Bye" Week

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: The "Bye" Week

Post by Devilscattail »

96fanatic wrote:I am going to SALUDA or the GREENWOOD game.
waiting on Friday to see if I want to drive
30 miles to SALUDA or 4 miles over to BABB STADIUM. :D
Fanatic, I have two tickets and parking pass for Greenwood if you would like to use them.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

Devilscattail wrote:
old man wrote:NS has a great team this year and I am very proud of them. It is a shame that his hatred consumes him. The kid he keeps calling out will end his career with over 5,000 yards passing on a run first team, and probably the most wins in school history as the starting QB. He has been the leading passer for two years in a row according to the Index Journal, and will probably make it three after this year. After watching the game on the internet this past Saturday, NS does not get into field goal range without this kid making some incredible throws in wet conditions. The pass to # 11 was a thing of beauty. Billyboy said NS could not win without Johnson, and when they did he had to counter act the win with trying to destroy it with jealousy. In fact NS does not beat Saluda without 2 TD passes from the NS's QB the week before. It takes a team to win, and that is what I see out of the Wildcats this year is a team!!! I hope they win state, and maybe Mr. Jealous will die of a heart attack!!!
Hope to get to see the Cats play next week, but I have to have surgery the next week and probably want get to see them except on the internet.

Cattail I am formerly DR Lou, since I cant post anymore on PFT please feel free to copy and paste this message to Bozo!!!
I'll Gladly do that for you. Hope you're going to be OK and remember it will be on live web feed.
Screw PFT, they screen every post I make. Much more enjoyable over here.
good luck with your surgery.
my brother- inlaw has been with me to only 1 game this year.he was in the hospital
for 4 weeks in bad shape.me and him have been going to watch our WILDCATS together
for 0ver 40 years.i miss him going with me. he has been watching 96 on the net.i hope he
will be able to go next year.

GO GET 'EM CATS!
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by GO GET 'EM CATS! »

He who shall not be named (the Lord Voldemort of PFT, for you Harry Potter fans) seems to have made himself irrelevant on the other site. Looks like when he forced others to play by rules that he ignored (an Alinsky tactic) and drove them from the forum, he ended up with no friends AND no enemies. Who will he argue with now and grant him purpose for existing? He can strike with impunity and no one will ever care. All he can do now is bark at the moon!

"Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!"
Translation: "What is that big shiny round thing in the sky? No, I don't like it, not one little bit!"
Dumb dog... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I fully expect Chesterfield to win Friday night and make the LONG trip to Wilson-Campbell Stadium, but you never know what can happen. Either way, the Wildcats haven't lost a home game this year. No need to start now. Saluda or Abbeville will face off with Chesnee, and I have to believe Chesnee will have their hands full with either team. BL should walk through their bracket to the Upper State game. It sure would be nice to get a second chance with the Panthers and a shot at redemption for that massive butt-whooping they gave us. Saluda played them to one point and had an opportunity to win it at the end. Surely, we could give BL a better game the second time around.

Still... it's one game at a time. Chesterfield/North Central first, then we'll take it from there. GO GET 'EM CATS!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

GO GET 'EM CATS! wrote:He who shall not be named (the Lord Voldemort of PFT, for you Harry Potter fans) seems to have made himself irrelevant on the other site. Looks like when he forced others to play by rules that he ignored (an Alinsky tactic) and drove them from the forum, he ended up with no friends AND no enemies. Who will he argue with now and grant him purpose for existing? He can strike with impunity and no one will ever care. All he can do now is bark at the moon!

Translation: "What is that big shiny round thing in the sky? No, I don't like it, not one little bit!"
Dumb dog... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I fully expect Chesterfield to win Friday night and make the LONG trip to Wilson-Campbell Stadium, but you never know what can happen. Either way, the Wildcats haven't lost a home game this year. No need to start now. Saluda or Abbeville will face off with Chesnee, and I have to believe Chesnee will have their hands full with either team. BL should walk through their bracket to the Upper State game. It sure would be nice to get a second chance with the Panthers and a shot at redemption for that massive butt-whooping they gave us. Saluda played them to one point and had an opportunity to win it at the end. Surely, we could give BL a better game the second time around.

Still... it's one game at a time. Chesterfield/North Central first, then we'll take it from there. GO GET 'EM CATS!
DITTO! ON ALL ACCOUNTS.

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

I'm going to miss some High school football this Friday night but I'm going to watch the biggest college game in the state of SC this weekend. If anyone is interested in watching the Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina game it comes on at 1pm on the Big South Network (BSN has really good coverage over internet) If you would like too you can stop in at Sports Break and watch on a 70" TV and the Wings and adult beverages are not to bad either. ;) :mrgreen:
I wish for everyone's team success this weekend but unfortunately some will have to come up short in their quest. Good luck to all and safe travels where ever your football fantasies take you.

BTW I can't hardly wait until next Friday when you can hear the Wildcat faithfuls shouting " FIRST DOWN WILDCATS"!!!!

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Devilscattail wrote:I'm going to miss some High school football this Friday night but I'm going to watch the biggest college game in the state of SC this weekend. If anyone is interested in watching the Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina game it comes on at 1pm on the Big South Network (BSN has really good coverage over internet) If you would like too you can stop in at Sports Break and watch on a 70" TV and the Wings and adult beverages are not to bad either. ;) :mrgreen:
I wish for everyone's team success this weekend but unfortunately some will have to come up short in their quest. Good luck to all and safe travels where ever your football fantasies take you.

BTW I can't hardly wait until next Friday when you can hear the Wildcat faithfuls shouting " FIRST DOWN WILDCATS"!!!!
Good luck to your boy in the game tomorrow. Hope ya'll have a great time. I may watch it if I don't go to the Benedict game.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:I'm going to miss some High school football this Friday night but I'm going to watch the biggest college game in the state of SC this weekend. If anyone is interested in watching the Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina game it comes on at 1pm on the Big South Network (BSN has really good coverage over internet) If you would like too you can stop in at Sports Break and watch on a 70" TV and the Wings and adult beverages are not to bad either. ;) :mrgreen:

Good luck to your boy in the game tomorrow. Hope ya'll have a great time. I may watch it if I don't go to the Benedict game.
Thanks and have a great weekend. Keep an eye out for #81

GO GET 'EM CATS!
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by GO GET 'EM CATS! »

North Central 18
Chesterfield 49
Final

Fellows, looks like the Rams will be coming to town. GO GET 'EM CATS!

Play to Win
No Team Affiliation

Post by Play to Win »

old man wrote:NS has a great team this year and I am very proud of them. It is a shame that his hatred consumes him. The kid he keeps calling out will end his career with over 5,000 yards passing on a run first team, and probably the most wins in school history as the starting QB. He has been the leading passer for two years in a row according to the Index Journal, and will probably make it three after this year. After watching the game on the internet this past Saturday, NS does not get into field goal range without this kid making some incredible throws in wet conditions. The pass to # 11 was a thing of beauty. Billyboy said NS could not win without Johnson, and when they did he had to counter act the win with trying to destroy it with jealousy. In fact NS does not beat Saluda without 2 TD passes from the NS's QB the week before. It takes a team to win, and that is what I see out of the Wildcats this year is a team!!! I hope they win state, and maybe Mr. Jealous will die of a heart attack!!!
Hope to get to see the Cats play next week, but I have to have surgery the next week and probably want get to see them except on the internet.

Cattail I am formerly DR Lou, since I cant post anymore on PFT please feel free to copy and paste this message to Bozo!!!
The kid played the game of his career against Chesterfield. Maybe the little call out was just what was needed. He had some bad games for sure. He looked like a different player Friday night. I have no problem with calling them out if they need it. I play to win.

pluffmud
Bishop England Battling Bishops

Post by pluffmud »

Well...there goes the neighborhood. ...
GO HARD OR GO HOME