Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Re: Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Post by bringthewood »

greenjewel wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:34 am
bringthewood wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:32 am
Congratulations to Abbeville. My boy Coach Nick has once again shown why he is one of the all time greats in the great state of SC.

Can someone tell me exactly how Oceanside has cheated? Have they violated some statute of the SCSHL constitution? Did they use an ineligible player?

Have they formed a school that the SCDE and General Assembly proscribes as a school?

If so where are the challenges? Where are the lawsuits? Where are the protests?
OC ATTEMPTED to cheat the honor of earning the title CHAMPION by trying to buy it instead of earn it and they got their azzes handed to them..........these charter schools should be made to play up a class if they are allowed to play at all...........Christ Church is a great example of cheating the honor of being a champion.........
what exactly did they 'buy'?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:14 am
bringthewood wrote:
Congratulations to Abbeville. My boy Coach Nick has once again shown why he is one of the all time greats in the great state of SC.

Can someone tell me exactly how Oceanside has cheated? Have they violated some statute of the SCSHL constitution? Did they use an ineligible player?

Have they formed a school that the SCDE and General Assembly proscribes as a school?

Here is how Oceanside, Gray, Christ Church, and the rest of them cheat. True public high schools are bound by only allowing students zoned for their area to be eligible for athletics. The schsl even has it in their constitution. But these other schools can take whoever they want. They spin it that they are doing what's best for kids, but it's funny these kids are always great athletes. They aren't taking in anybody that isn't going to help them in the long run.

Not only that, they can manipulate the number of students they have on their campus to control their numbers. True public schools have to take ANY student that is zoned for them and wants to enroll. Each of these students then counts towards their enrollment size.

Read the bylaws on the schsl site and tell me if they are making every school follow the same rules.
Are by law, charters schools not 'true' public schools?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

bigdog2003 wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

Here is how Oceanside, Gray, Christ Church, and the rest of them cheat. True public high schools are bound by only allowing students zoned for their area to be eligible for athletics. The schsl even has it in their constitution. But these other schools can take whoever they want. They spin it that they are doing what's best for kids, but it's funny these kids are always great athletes. They aren't taking in anybody that isn't going to help them in the long run.

Not only that, they can manipulate the number of students they have on their campus to control their numbers. True public schools have to take ANY student that is zoned for them and wants to enroll. Each of these students then counts towards their enrollment size.

Read the bylaws on the schsl site and tell me if they are making every school follow the same rules.
Do these schools no have attendance zone?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

bigdog2003 wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

Does any HS in G'ville county apply?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

bigdog2003 wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

and do those G'ville county HS put limits on those in attendance?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

greenjewel wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

OC ATTEMPTED to cheat the honor of earning the title CHAMPION by trying to buy it instead of earn it and they got their azzes handed to them..........these charter schools should be made to play up a class if they are allowed to play at all...........Christ Church is a great example of cheating the honor of being a champion.........
So how did CCES escape punitive action and get to participate? And how did CCES get to be a member school? Did they cheat their way into it's membership?

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

bringthewood wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:45 pm
greenjewel wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

So how did CCES escape punitive action and get to participate? And how did CCES get to be a member school? Did they cheat their way into it's membership?
There is no defending this charter cheating.............i have no idea why you even try............

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:59 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:53 am
Deputy wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am
I'd say the most popular victory in the state since Gray got beaten earlier. As I don't know anybody that pulls for any of the Gray, Oceanside, Legion, crowd that isn't directly involved in that program. And master job by Nikles and the staff and players. Oceanside looked twice as big and just from the eye test, more talented across the board. How Oceansides coaches weren't better with that size and talent is amusing and up to others to decipher. But they got boat raced. I guess the phones are burning up between Gray and Oceanside to figure a strategy to raise more money to hire another recruiting coordinate and to expand those offices.
OC didn't get beat by the 2022 Abbeville team...........they got beaten down by the Panther Nation.............those a'ville kids were representing much more than just themselves yesterday, and you could tell it.............that is why nickles cried when it was over.............
Panther Nation did it, but everybody from every small town in this state was behind them. Every person that has seen their girls and boys athletic teams be forced to compete against all star teams, put together not for academics or because they are from the same town, but because of some coaches that couldn't win without recruiting.

I know coaches read these boards, and I know they'll see this. Bunch of crooks. Bunch of shady, unskilled, talentless coaches that couldn't build a program so they bought one. And don't think I'm hiding behind a computer, I'll call each of you hacks out to your face. Go spend more recruiting money to cover your lack of coaching ability. Your "programs" are shames, your "coaching" is nothing more than finding the best players, and you look stupid with the sleeves cut off your shirt on the sideline.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

greenjewel wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm
bringthewood wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

There is no defending this charter cheating.............i have no idea why you even try............
Again, outline the charges of cheating.

I'm not defending anything. I'm asking you and Et. Al. to posit this 'cheating'.

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

greenjewel wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm
bringthewood wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bringthewood wrote:

And CCES isn't a charter school. It has been a member school for a VERY long time. In fact no one complained about them until they got good at football........