I've come to this one....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: I've come to this one....

Post by DeCav »

Good one 74. I sat and talked with Darth last night for a few minutes. Great guy. Great football mind. He just got burned out on PFT and all the crap that chokes off the good football threads. I told him to register here but he did say that he stays much too busy to get back into posting like he used to. Sucks for me because my 1st year on PFT was his last more or less so I prob missed some of his best stuff.

I think if he made a few posts here though he'd enjoy it. It's nice to have a slower pace. I was telling John64 that we might not have a single post for have a day but when you see one you already know it's gonna be a good one.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

AllCrimson71
Northwestern Trojans

Post by AllCrimson71 »

I figured I'd go ahead and register here as well. I'm one of the old timers from PFT and the many predecessors that evolved before PFT, most would remember me as 71 as that was back when I had time to post a lot. Haven't been able to keep up with things in a while but still peek in from time to time to see what's happening, but will be back in full swing next season.

I'm still in Afghanistan now, but will be back after the new year and don't plan on doing any more time out of the US. I look forward to seeing some of you that I've met before once again, and also those of you I haven't had the opportunity to meet. My sons are growing up and will be playing HS ball in a few short years. I can't wait to get back to getting involved in one of my greatest pleasures, football Friday nights.

For my old friends, I'll fill you in on some of the wild rides I've been on in the last 9 years. I'm done in a couple of more months and so much look for to living a nice boring simple life again.

See yall soon,

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CHIEF O, SUCK MY TOE.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

AllCrimson71 wrote:I figured I'd go ahead and register here as well. I'm one of the old timers from PFT and the many predecessors that evolved before PFT, most would remember me as 71 as that was back when I had time to post a lot. Haven't been able to keep up with things in a while but still peek in from time to time to see what's happening, but will be back in full swing next season.

I'm still in Afghanistan now, but will be back after the new year and don't plan on doing any more time out of the US. I look forward to seeing some of you that I've met before once again, and also those of you I haven't had the opportunity to meet. My sons are growing up and will be playing HS ball in a few short years. I can't wait to get back to getting involved in one of my greatest pleasures, football Friday nights.

For my old friends, I'll fill you in on some of the wild rides I've been on in the last 9 years. I'm done in a couple of more months and so much look for to living a nice boring simple life again.

See yall soon,
Welcome to the board, I'm glad you were able to register and post. We had a lot of spammers from China and eastern Europe early-on and we banned a lot of foreign IP ranges.

Hopefully you'll be connecting through a local server in the near future, stay safe and bring your rump home soon. :)

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

AllCrimson71 wrote:I figured I'd go ahead and register here as well. I'm one of the old timers from PFT and the many predecessors that evolved before PFT, most would remember me as 71 as that was back when I had time to post a lot. Haven't been able to keep up with things in a while but still peek in from time to time to see what's happening, but will be back in full swing next season.

See yall soon,
Thanks for finding your way to the board.

Most of all, THANKS for your service!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trojangrad78....2 stepsons USAF and son in law USMC

AllCrimson71
Northwestern Trojans

Post by AllCrimson71 »

SF Band dad wrote:

See yall soon,
Welcome to the board, I'm glad you were able to register and post. We had a lot of spammers from China and eastern Europe early-on and we banned a lot of foreign IP ranges.

Hopefully you'll be connecting through a local server in the near future, stay safe and bring your rump home soon. :)

Right now we're using satellite internet connecting through a UK server. Glad to be able to get a little taste of home by keeping up with what's happening back there. Yall take care.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

AllCrimson71 wrote: Right now we're using satellite internet connecting through a UK server. Glad to be able to get a little taste of home by keeping up with what's happening back there. Yall take care.
[Puts on Admin hat] :ugeek: I have made note of the IP range for that server and will make sure we don't block it. If for some reason they switch servers and you can't get through in the future send me an e-mail and we'll open up whatever range their using. Since we instituted the "Q & A" test on registrations robot-spammers haven't been a problem.

Thanks,
Ruben (aka: SF Band dad)
Former AT1 USN
rchico@aol.com

AllCrimson71
Northwestern Trojans

Post by AllCrimson71 »

SF Band dad wrote:
AllCrimson71 wrote: Right now we're using satellite internet connecting through a UK server. Glad to be able to get a little taste of home by keeping up with what's happening back there. Yall take care.
[Puts on Admin hat] :ugeek: I have made note of the IP range for that server and will make sure we don't block it. If for some reason they switch servers and you can't get through in the future send me an e-mail and we'll open up whatever range their using. Since we instituted the "Q & A" test on registrations robot-spammers haven't been a problem.

Thanks,
Ruben (aka: SF Band dad)
Former AT1 USN
rchico@aol.com
I'm back on a DOD internet connection now. Looks like all is well. Will be back home in a few weeks now. Good luck to everybody finishing up this season.

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

Welcome!!!! Quiet and football......it is nice in this pond!!! :D

NinjaChickenAHHH
Byrnes Rebels

Post by NinjaChickenAHHH »

BYRNES#1 wrote:Hey fellas this cat is one of the coolest Gaffney fans on the board, met him only once for just a min or two but in that time I knew he was a stand up guy & a great representation of the good fans that Gaffney has.

Welcome to the board Osceola1

Agreed he is the real deal. Definitely a stand up dude by all accounts.