Woodruff Finalist

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
MillHill88
North Central Knights

Woodruff Finalist

Post by MillHill88 »

I've got the scoop on the finalist for the Woodruff Job. I was at the district office most of the morning helping sort out the list. There's some good solid men they've called back for a final shot. There's more championships on this list than my granny's church dinner. A stitch in time saves nine, and there's no accounting for taste. This will a guddeon.

Grayson Ramsey (Spartanburg OC)
Steve Laprad (Fort Dorchester HC)
Jonathan Rollins (Chapman OC)
Drew Marlowe (South Florence HC)
Brent Sloan (Collins Hill OC)
Greg Porter (Greenville HC)
Reverend Bill Owens (Former Broome HC)
Dr. Jerry Brown (Berkeley HC)
Make High School Football Great Again!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Woodruff Finalist

Post by SF Band dad »

Doh!! :shock:

OLDFART51
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by OLDFART51 »

To bad the school board cut the maximum pay $21,000 from what they were paying Adams.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

MillHill88 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:10 pm
I've got the scoop on the finalist for the Woodruff Job. I was at the district office most of the morning helping sort out the list. There's some good solid men they've called back for a final shot. There's more championships on this list than my granny's church dinner. A stitch in time saves nine, and there's no accounting for taste. This will a guddeon.

Might want to go to the restroom there hoss because you are full of poo.

The three I did not highlight in bold I will neither confirm nor deny but either way, I promise I know more than you or anyone else on this message board about the finalists being interviewed.

Stay tuned....
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

MillHill88
North Central Knights

Post by MillHill88 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:34 pm
MillHill88 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:10 pm

Might want to go to the restroom there hoss because you are full of poo.

The three I did not highlight in bold I will neither confirm nor deny but either way, I promise I know more than you or anyone else on this message board about the finalists being interviewed.

Stay tuned....
Well well well.....good ole Wolverine Legend has finally spoken. Been a while ole friend, but good to see you back on the nag again. My list came from the higher ups, and I'm pretty certain your not in the know there bub. The chain crew and the rest of the good ole boys from Racetrack road know nothing. Tell that Hardees breakfast crew to try getting a reliable source like me. I lived in Woodruff for 30yrs, and have been in Chesnee the past 22yrs, your darn tootin I know some folks in that district office. Maybe you should call your good ole friend Dado and see if he knows a thing or two about hiring a coach.
Make High School Football Great Again!

ClemsonTigersFan
Timmonsville Whirlwinds

Post by ClemsonTigersFan »

SF Band dad wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:18 pm
Doh!! :shock:
Does Marlowe have any connection to Woodruff? If not, I doubt he'd move down. But, you never know.

Redraider66
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Redraider66 »

After seeing that list I will imagine Porter would get the job. He has been wanting to leave Greenville county for a while. From what I have heard the culture is not the best and I think he would fit in well over there. I assume he gets the job because they will want head coaching experience I am assuming and I don't see the other guys coming all the way up here to coach at a 3a school.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Redraider66 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:44 am
After seeing that list I will imagine Porter would get the job. He has been wanting to leave Greenville county for a while. From what I have heard the culture is not the best and I think he would fit in well over there. I assume he gets the job because they will want head coaching experience I am assuming and I don't see the other guys coming all the way up here to coach at a 3a school.
MillHill has zero clue what he is talking about. Pay him no mind. I am far more in the know than he will ever be in his wildest dreams. Porter is not a finalist nor am I sure he even applied. There are bigger fish in play than him.
Last edited by Wolverine_Legend on Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

justaname
No Team Affiliation

Post by justaname »

OLDFART51 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:12 pm
To bad the school board cut the maximum pay $21,000 from what they were paying Adams.
OMG ..if that is true they are no longer considered a "TOP" job...

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

justaname wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:40 pm
OLDFART51 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:12 pm
OMG ..if that is true they are no longer considered a "TOP" job...
I respect OLDFART51 but I did my own research on Friday and confirmed that not to be the case. The new Woodruff coach will make between $95-100K, at or comparable to what Adams made.