I find it very interesting

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Re: I find it very interesting

Post by The Architect »

as you can see, this thread was started to SPECIFICALLY attack me...........personally.........no place for this...no denying it either....just read the post..........

that this was a great place to discuss football and other topics, until?!?! Until this board allowed someone to come on here and start their agenda and spew their hatred. I have not seen a thread locked or blocked until he started his rants. Now there are four locked and look at who started them all. I would tend to think that if I was a moderator I would gladly eliminate the source of their problem instead of allowing his __________________ & ___________________ & ___________________ Fill in the blanks and go have a happy thanksgiving.

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

Oh well, another board ruined. Thanks Billy.

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

jhs65 wrote:Oh well, another board ruined. Thanks Billy.

its not me that is doing it bud..........all i want to do is talk football and how it can be improved to better serve every kid........i also want 96 to rebuild its program back where it was...........not that long ago............what is criminal about any of that ???........i just can't post anything without being attacked........as you just did for no reason.........i haven't said one word to you on this board..........what is the reason for you personally attacking me ???...........

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

The Architect wrote:as you can see, this thread was started to SPECIFICALLY attack me...........personally.........no place for this...no denying it either....just read the post..........

that this was a great place to discuss football and other topics, until?!?! Until this board allowed someone to come on here and start their agenda and spew their hatred. I have not seen a thread locked or blocked until he started his rants. Now there are four locked and look at who started them all. I would tend to think that if I was a moderator I would gladly eliminate the source of their problem instead of allowing his __________________ & ___________________ & ___________________ Fill in the blanks and go have a happy thanksgiving.
No one attack you Mr.architect just opened a door so we could talk about Chesnee and B- l football which play tomorrow in the upper state championship game. But all thread always end up on 96 .I even ask in that thread to leave 96 out of it which was off topic but you didn't. So that's the main reason for the post. But the mods know how to clean the posters that start the problems .
ONCE A EAGLE ALWAYS A EAGLE !!!

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

OLDEAGLE43 wrote:
The Architect wrote:as you can see, this thread was started to SPECIFICALLY attack me...........personally.........no place for this...no denying it either....just read the post..........

No one attack you Mr.architect just opened a door so we could talk about Chesnee and B- l football which play tomorrow in the upper state championship game. But all thread always end up on 96 .I even ask in that thread to leave 96 out of it which was off topic but you didn't. So that's the main reason for the post. But the mods know how to clean the posters that start the problems .

uh....that's your opinion, however, this looks pretty clearly to be a thread attacking a specific poster to me........i don't see how anyone could call it anything else........

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

The Architect wrote:
OLDEAGLE43 wrote:

uh....that's your opinion, however, this looks pretty clearly to be a thread attacking a specific poster to me........i don't see how anyone could call it anything else........
You said YOU was attack no one said anything about you!!!

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

OLDEAGLE43 wrote:
The Architect wrote:
OLDEAGLE43 wrote:

its pretty obvious who this was aimed at..........you know that too..........you best worry about B-L and not me so much........they are the ones that can roll out the round balls for you tomorrow......i am just an internet poster.......that you seem to be obsessed with...... :roll:

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

The Architect wrote:
OLDEAGLE43 wrote:
The Architect wrote:
OLDEAGLE43 wrote:

its pretty obvious who this was aimed at..........you know that too..........you best worry about B-L and not me so much........they are the ones that can roll out the round balls for you tomorrow......i am just an internet poster.......that you seem to be obsessed with...... :roll:
That made my night, you followed me over here, leave and all will be fine

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

i followed youover here ???........