HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

Well as its 5:00am I sit here getting the turkey ready to slow cook in the oven , I'm taking the time to say thanks not only for the food that will be consumed . BUT, I'd like to say Thank you to the great sport of High School Football ,especially Goose Creek football. As the years ROLL by , I find myself getting more involved with it. From the great posters I've made friends with from many area team's , to some of the trolls that I have not ,unless your using an alias ,in that case your a DINK..Lol...But anyway this was designed to say thanks for all the blessings that we all have today , and for the friends we have , be safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all. :mrgreen:

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :mrgreen:

My family will be enjoying the best Thanksgiving episode in sitcom history while the Turkey is cooking.
Turkeys Away!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/322#i0,p4,s1,d0

Or if you don't have time for the whole episode.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! And thanks for the link to the WKRP clip EHS. That was very funny :mrgreen:! I am going to have to play that one again once everyone arrives for our Thanksgiving dinner. I am going to put that clip up on Facebook now for my friends to enjoy :mrgreen:.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

"They're hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!"

Great show. Hulu has the whole series streaming.

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to all my newest friends all around the state. You guys are the best! Wow, I don't even wanna think about how many hours on the road I've logged just to hang out with the great low country community this year. Really, you guys owe me some money. JK!!! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to another great meal and game tomorrow night! Sucks not to be playing after thanksgiving but being with you guys is a wonderful consolation.

Peace out!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

This year has truly been one of many ups and downs. So, to simply say "I am thankful" here at Thanksgiving would be quite the understatement. God has blessed me way beyond what I ever deserved.

With that said, I want to say I am thankful for God and the gift of His son, Jesus, for my salvation. I am thankful for my family. I have beautiful and loving wife, awesome kids and grandkids, a great brother who has a wonderful family, and both my parents are in very good health. I am thankful for my friends, those from my childhood/teenage years in the Atlanta area, the friends I made at Northwestern High, my church friends, my best friends of 35 years, my new friends over the last 10 years, and all my new football friends on the boards.

As for my football friends, thanks for the conversations. Some of you I have met, and many others I just have not yet had the pleasure of meeting.....maybe in Columbia???? or maybe in the 2014 season.

So from the bottom of mine, and mrstg78's hearts, we want to express our sincere HAPPY THANKSGIVING wishes to all who take the time to read this! God bless you!

tg78

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Happy Thanksgiving GatorFan, GBG, DeCav, and TrojanGrad. Well said TrojanGrad. :)

This might just be for DeCav?
For those that watched WKRP, remember the episode where Johnny and Venus did the Sobriety Test?
Gatorfan reminded me of Johnny Fever on the latest SwampTalk.
The more liquored up he got, the better he did. :shock:

Good show GatorFan! :mrgreen:

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

DeCav wrote:Looking forward to another great meal and game tomorrow night! Sucks not to be playing after thanksgiving but being with you guys is a wonderful consolation.

Peace out!
Have a safe trip down DeCav! We will see you a little later today! Remember to dress warm because we will have temps in the lower 40s during our game.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

EHSMeanGreen wrote:Happy Thanksgiving GatorFan, GBG, DeCav, and TrojanGrad. Well said TrojanGrad. :)

This might just be for DeCav?
For those that watched WKRP, remember the episode where Johnny and Venus did the Sobriety Test?
Gatorfan reminded me of Johnny Fever on the latest SwampTalk.
The more liquored up he got, the better he did. :shock:

Good show GatorFan! :mrgreen:
OMG. That is too funny but so true. I quote that show all the time. Just yesterday at our meal we were talking about cooking and I quipped, "Did that to me THIRTEEN times......(tapped my noggin)....then I got smart."
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I hope that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving wasn't the same this year without My Dad there with me. As many of you know My Dad passed away this past July. I know he was there in spirit though. I still had a great Thanksgiving with My Awesome Family.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!