Spartanburg vs Gaffney streaming link??

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: Spartanburg vs Gaffney streaming link??

Post by viking84 »

trojangrad78 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:56 pm
viking84 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:28 am
trojangrad78 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:57 pm
Thank y'all for the answers. Let's hope our game gets ugly quickly so I can switch over :D
Great game between the Vikings and Indians but I just found out something strange.According to a outsider source the referee that keep throwing flags kept calling penalties against the Vikings and things he didn’t see like a face mask to the ground and a out of bound hit 3 yards outside the sideline is one of Chris Millers buddy and on your home field. I know a win is a win but if that’s true stuff like that needs to stay off the field.Don’t shoot the messenger but I’m just putting it out there what I heard.🤷🏽‍♂️.Gaffney is a great football ball team though..👊🏼👊🏼
As a Northwestern fan, I have no dog in this hunt. We are 4A.

And....."one of Chris Millers buddy and on your home field"....what is that? Are you referring to Chris Miller the football coach or Chris Miller the sports broadcaster on the OTS Network? Also..."on your home field".....??? The game was in Spartanburg. Nothing to do with Northwestern.

I don't get your comments.

I watched most of the game streaming and Gaffney left a lot of points on the field. It should have been a larger margin of victory for Gaffney....in my opinion.
Well I guess your opinion doesn’t count.Our defense step up when it needed too and I was you at the game.Apparently not and I saw what was happening on the field you didn’t.And four your information year one of the refs is his buddy they attend church together..I guess you turned your head when I QB his hit 3 yards out of bounds and that’s what injured his leg..👀

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

viking84 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:46 am
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
Thank y'all for the answers. Let's hope our game gets ugly quickly so I can switch over :D
Great game between the Vikings and Indians but I just found out something strange.According to a outsider source the referee that keep throwing flags kept calling penalties against the Vikings and things he didn’t see like a face mask to the ground and a out of bound hit 3 yards outside the sideline is one of Chris Millers buddy and on your home field. I know a win is a win but if that’s true stuff like that needs to stay off the field.Don’t shoot the messenger but I’m just putting it out there what I heard.🤷🏽‍♂️.Gaffney is a great football ball team though..👊🏼👊🏼

And....."one of Chris Millers buddy and on your home field"....what is that? Are you referring to Chris Miller the football coach or Chris Miller the sports broadcaster on the OTS Network? Also..."on your home field".....??? The game was in Spartanburg. Nothing to do with Northwestern.

I watched most of the game streaming and Gaffney left a lot of points on the field. It should have been a larger margin of victory for Gaffney....in my opinion.
Well I guess your opinion doesn’t count.Our defense step up when it needed too and I was you at the game.Apparently not and I saw what was happening on the field you didn’t.And four your information yes one of the refs is his buddy they attend church together..I guess you turned your head when I QB his hit 3 yards out of bounds and that’s what injured his leg..👀

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

viking84 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:47 am
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:

Well I guess your opinion doesn’t count.Our defense step up when it needed too and I was you at the game.Apparently not and I saw what was happening on the field you didn’t.And four your information yes one of the refs is his buddy they attend church together..I guess you turned your head when our QB was his hit 3 yards out of bounds and that’s what injured his leg and tried to keep playing but couldn’t.Tv doesn’t show everything just some things but not all..

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

viking84 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:51 am
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:

Well I guess your opinion doesn’t count.Our defense step up when it needed too and I was you at the game.Apparently not and I saw what was happening on the field you didn’t.And four your information yes one of the refs is his buddy they attend church together..I guess you turned your head when our QB was his hit 3 yards out of bounds and that’s what injured his leg and tried to keep playing but couldn’t.Tv doesn’t show everything just some things but not all..
Since my opinion doesn't count.............

Fact:
Gaffney 19 @ Spartanburg 14
Northwestern 49 @ Gaffney 24

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

trojangrad78 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:19 am
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:

Fact:
Now you didn’t have to bring that 2nd score up.. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we didn’t whine about it.. just took it and got better.. :D

Bro.u seen what I and everyone saw except those those looking thru blue and gold lens

The Vikings do have a good red zone defense..I’ll give em that.. :)

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

mikey wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:57 am
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:

Fact:

Bro.u seen what I and everyone saw except those those looking thru blue and gold lens

I was at the game and this is what i seen. Gaffney did leave a lot of points on the field but it wasn't because they wanted to. Spartanburg defense kept bending but didn't break. Their defense has played that way all season. You can have 460 total yards but if they don't equate to points then its irrelevant. Spartanburg's 4 losses have come from their offense turning the ball over at crucial times. The QB #18 TJ is to careless with the ball. He is a good scrambler and he can throw the ball very well when he has time to throw, but his height put him at a disadvantage, and not to mention the o-line is not that good. To make things worse the OC only have 5 plays he calls throughout the game.

Unless the offensive line gets better, and i don't see that happening this year, i would move #18 TJ to running back and put #17 in at QB. If Spartanburg had made that switch when they were up 14-13 i think they would have won the game. I expect to see them make that change coming out of the bye week. Just keep in mind defense wins Championships, the playoffs are the beginning of another season!!
"Spartan High"

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Victory6 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:06 pm
mikey wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:

Fact:

I was at the game and this is what i seen. Gaffney did leave a lot of points on the field but it wasn't because they wanted to. Spartanburg defense kept bending but didn't break. Their defense has played that way all season. You can have 460 total yards but if they don't equate to points then its irrelevant. Spartanburg's 4 losses have come from their offense turning the ball over at crucial times. The QB #18 TJ is to careless with the ball. He is a good scrambler and he can throw the ball very well when he has time to throw, but his height put him at a disadvantage, and not to mention the o-line is not that good. To make things worse the OC only have 5 plays he calls throughout the game.

Unless the offensive line gets better, and i don't see that happening this year, i would move #18 TJ to running back and put #17 in at QB. If Spartanburg had made that switch when they were up 14-13 i think they would have won the game. I expect to see them make that change coming out of the bye week. Just keep in mind defense wins Championships, the playoffs are the beginning of another season!!

Well “if and I think “ Gaffney had scored TD’s them 3 times the score might have been 40-13.. ;)

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

What was this flag for?

https://fb.watch/nAZJsb-HT2/

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

mikey wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:

Fact:

Well “if and I think “ Gaffney had scored TD’s them 3 times the score might have been 40-13.. ;)
No matter what you think they didn't, Gaffney won by 5pt!! It was a slugfest that the Indians won due to poor play by Spartanburg offense.
"Spartan High"

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:17 am
mikey wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
viking84 wrote:

Fact:

No matter what you think they didn't, Gaffney won by 5pt!! It was a slugfest that the Indians won due to poor play by Spartanburg offense.

Why did Spartanburg lose to Byrnes?
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH