Spartanburg vs Gaffney streaming link??

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: Spartanburg vs Gaffney streaming link??

Post by viking84 »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:17 am
mikey wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:49 pm
Victory6 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:06 pm
mikey wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:57 am
trojangrad78 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:19 am
viking84 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:51 am
Since my opinion doesn't count.............

Fact:
Gaffney 19 @ Spartanburg 14
Northwestern 49 @ Gaffney 24
Now you didn’t have to bring that 2nd score up.. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we didn’t whine about it.. just took it and got better.. :D

Bro.u seen what I and everyone saw except those those looking thru blue and gold lens

The Vikings do have a good red zone defense..I’ll give em that.. :)
I was at the game and this is what i seen. Gaffney did leave a lot of points on the field but it wasn't because they wanted to. Spartanburg defense kept bending but didn't break. Their defense has played that way all season. You can have 460 total yards but if they don't equate to points then its irrelevant. Spartanburg's 4 losses have come from their offense turning the ball over at crucial times. The QB #18 TJ is to careless with the ball. He is a good scrambler and he can throw the ball very well when he has time to throw, but his height put him at a disadvantage, and not to mention the o-line is not that good. To make things worse the OC only have 5 plays he calls throughout the game.

Unless the offensive line gets better, and i don't see that happening this year, i would move #18 TJ to running back and put #17 in at QB. If Spartanburg had made that switch when they were up 14-13 i think they would have won the game. I expect to see them make that change coming out of the bye week. Just keep in mind defense wins Championships, the playoffs are the beginning of another season!!

Well “if and I think “ Gaffney had scored TD’s them 3 times the score might have been 40-13.. ;)
No matter what you think they didn't, Gaffney won by 5pt!! It was a slugfest that the Indians won due to poor play by Spartanburg offense.
Correct Victory6..👊🏾

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

mikey wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:04 am
What was this flag for?

https://fb.watch/nAZJsb-HT2/
Unsportsmanlike conduct.... y'all player spiked the ball in the Vikings player face while he was on the ground. They're not discipline in Gaffney!! :shock:
"Spartan High"

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:12 pm
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

Unsportsmanlike conduct.... y'all player spiked the ball in the Vikings player face while he was on the ground. They're not discipline in Gaffney!! :shock:
Correct again Victory6…Not at all..👀

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

Looks like he just threw the ball down to me…your player just happened to be on the ground….also still not sure why Gaffney was assessed yards on off setting penalties in the first quarter…again after a big play by the Indians…

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

viking84 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:19 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

How is TJ leg? I know he got injured on that out of bounds hit and our star safety got hurt.Are they going to be ok for the next week game Victory6?

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

viking84 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:09 pm
viking84 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:19 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

How is TJ leg? I know he got injured on that out of bounds hit and our star safety got hurt.Are they going to be ok for the next week game Victory6?
Both should be good to go after the bye week.TJ actually injured his leg in the Byrnes game, he just toughed it out and played. If you noticed in the 1st qtr he already had a slight limp. The kid is tough for his size i just wish he would throw the ball away when no one is open and not take so many hits. Hopefully we get healthy enough for a playoff run.
"Spartan High"

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

mikey wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:47 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

Looks like he just threw the ball down to me…your player just happened to be on the ground….also still not sure why Gaffney was assessed yards on off setting penalties in the first quarter…again after a big play by the Indians…
There were 3 flags on the play. Personal foul by both teams plus Gaffney had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
"Spartan High"

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

1CANNON wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:25 am
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
trojangrad78 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:19 am

Since my opinion doesn't count.............

Fact:
Gaffney 19 @ Spartanburg 14
Northwestern 49 @ Gaffney 24

Bro.u seen what I and everyone saw except those those looking thru blue and gold lens

I was at the game and this is what i seen. Gaffney did leave a lot of points on the field but it wasn't because they wanted to. Spartanburg defense kept bending but didn't break. Their defense has played that way all season. You can have 460 total yards but if they don't equate to points then its irrelevant. Spartanburg's 4 losses have come from their offense turning the ball over at crucial times. The QB #18 TJ is to careless with the ball. He is a good scrambler and he can throw the ball very well when he has time to throw, but his height put him at a disadvantage, and not to mention the o-line is not that good. To make things worse the OC only have 5 plays he calls throughout the game.

Unless the offensive line gets better, and i don't see that happening this year, i would move #18 TJ to running back and put #17 in at QB. If Spartanburg had made that switch when they were up 14-13 i think they would have won the game. I expect to see them make that change coming out of the bye week. Just keep in mind defense wins Championships, the playoffs are the beginning of another season!!

Well “if and I think “ Gaffney had scored TD’s them 3 times the score might have been 40-13.. ;)
No matter what you think they didn't, Gaffney won by 5pt!! It was a slugfest that the Indians won due to poor play by Spartanburg offense.

Why did Spartanburg lose to Byrnes?
Spartanburg was driving for a game winning score on Byrnes 25 yard line when the QB threw an INT that was returned for a TD. Ball was thrown no where near the receiver.
"Spartan High"

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

Victory6 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:02 pm
1CANNON wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:25 am
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:

Why did Spartanburg lose to Byrnes?
Spartanburg was driving for a game winning score on Byrnes 25 yard line when the QB threw an INT that was returned for a TD. Ball was thrown no where near the receiver.
Yep that’s what happened. I do think #17 would be a good fit.He’s tall and can throw well plus he can see over the field just needs playing time and I think he’ll develop into a good quarterback.like you said victory6 now would be a good time to change and switch TJ to running back..

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Victory6 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:43 pm
mikey wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:47 pm
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
What was this flag for?

There were 3 flags on the play. Personal foul by both teams plus Gaffney had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
Thanks for clearing that up…never seen it before…has anyone else…?