Emerald at BHP

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1fan
Emerald Vikings

Re: Emerald at BHP

Post by 1fan »

Well i enjoyed watching BHP last night.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

Deputy wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:08 am
And the sad part for Emerald is that they have the talent to be much better than they are. Been the same way for years down there. I don’t get it.
BHP is miles ahead of Emerald. The gap shouldn’t be as wide as it is though.

I didn’t expect this to be a competitive game and it wasn’t.

I have an issue with a 1 win team getting into the playoffs. Just give BHP the Bye week they earned.

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:58 am
Atown97 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:04 am
BHP is a opponent that no one wants to play at the moment.
And Emerald is the opponent everyone wants to play right now.

It’s time for a change at Emerald again.
Yeah you been calling for a change for 3 or 4yrs for Dubie . I watched the community not back all of Emerald sports for some years. From Basketball, Baseball, volleyball to Track. It's crazy as everyone has a solution but it's something very wrong in the whole county of Greenwood. I've said this numerous of times. It starts at the Parks and Rec department. Guess who man handled Greenwood, Laurens in Rec league ball this year?Abbeville teams. Guess who is the middle school coach? Mike Bolden he is the 11&12 coach also it's a system in abbeville until everyone buys in you will have nothing. All Greenwood schools should be more competitive than they are. Too many resources. You never supported Emerald and Dubie from day 1. Y'all keep him just give abbeville Coach Willie Rayford he is the most stand up guy you will ever have in that school and you can ask any student. 🗣Go Panthers

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

Atown97 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:22 pm
No Fly Zone wrote:
Atown97 wrote:

Yeah you been calling for a change for 3 or 4yrs for Dubie . I watched the community not back all of Emerald sports for some years. From Basketball, Baseball, volleyball to Track. It's crazy as everyone has a solution but it's something very wrong in the whole county of Greenwood. I've said this numerous of times. It starts at the Parks and Rec department. Guess who man handled Greenwood, Laurens in Rec league ball this year?Abbeville teams. Guess who is the middle school coach? Mike Bolden he is the 11&12 coach also it's a system in abbeville until everyone buys in you will have nothing. All Greenwood schools should be more competitive than they are. Too many resources. You never supported Emerald and Dubie from day 1. Y'all keep him just give abbeville Coach Willie Rayford he is the most stand up guy you will ever have in that school and you can ask any student. 🗣Go Panthers
No, I supported the hire. When someone underperforms in any job, it’s time to start looking for a replacement. He did not hire a great staff and they’ve failed to compete. They are losing to 2A schools. That has nothing to do with support. Ninety Six beat Emerald - they have like 20 kids on the roster. It’s coaching.

As for your constant need to talk about little league, you need to get out of the Lakelands. It’s a big world out there.

I’ve never supported Emerald? That’s rich.

7timechamps
Daniel Lions

Post by 7timechamps »

Lakelands conference is second tier behind AOP and Greenville County in middle school sports.

Edwards in AOP bully whooped Jefferson GA, Southside Christian, and all of AOP.

Don’t disagree that rec and middle make a huge different for a varsity program though.
8 Time Champs Now! Go Lions!

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:12 pm
Atown97 wrote:
No Fly Zone wrote:
Atown97 wrote:

No, I supported the hire. When someone underperforms in any job, it’s time to start looking for a replacement. He did not hire a great staff and they’ve failed to compete. They are losing to 2A schools. That has nothing to do with support. Ninety Six beat Emerald - they have like 20 kids on the roster. It’s coaching.

As for your constant need to talk about little league, you need to get out of the Lakelands. It’s a big world out there.

Sounds Good but quick question I've been out the Lakelands especially in youth sports. 2 divisions in parks and rec one small and one large for the last 10yrs Abbeville has been the finals in at 2 age classes every year. You know who they play against. Florence, Charleston, and Rock Hill towns in the finals...look at High schools who are that top. You can't tell me it doesn't reflect. We laughed about Florence having every age group against Rock Hill one year look at the football playoffs. Like I said until the community buys in no matter who is the coach it will fail. Let me get out Lakelands because little league is and always is the future of any football system Remember That🤣🤣Sound the Horn and 🗣Go Panthers

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:12 pm
Atown97 wrote:
No Fly Zone wrote:
Atown97 wrote:

Chris Liner isn't the Answer at Greenwood before you say look at what they are doing. Because with Porter at Greenville and Lane at Westside Good Luck for fighting for 3rd in that region for Awhile

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

7timechamps wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:41 pm
Lakelands conference is second tier behind AOP and Greenville County in middle school sports.

Edwards in AOP bully whooped Jefferson GA, Southside Christian, and all of AOP.

Don’t disagree that rec and middle make a huge different for a varsity program thoug
Abbeville almost every year plays Seneca teams. That is the stepping stone of the Future. Actually this Thursday 11/9 all age groups play Seneca teams I believe. 2 are traveling and 1 at home in Abbeville. Unbelievable how people doesn't see that. The Future is Rec

1fan
Emerald Vikings

Post by 1fan »

Just a Jr. and the other 2 running backs at BHP ain't bad .Their line blocks very good. www.hudl.com/profile/16187319/marquise-henderson

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

1fan wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:00 am
Just a Jr. and the other 2 running backs at BHP ain't bad .Their line blocks very good. www.hudl.com/profile/16187319/marquise-henderson
Henderson is one of the best players in the state