Class 5A will split, crown 2 champions in each sport under new SCHSL realignment

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fan4awhile
No Team Affiliation

Re: Class 5A will split, crown 2 champions in each sport under new SCHSL realignment

Post by Fan4awhile »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:48 pm
Everyone gets a Trophy, the winners and the losers, this will make it harder on College Recruiting Scouts. It would be better to just start a 6A Class or even a 7A like other states do.
please explain how this would make it harder for College recruiting scouts? To start w they recruit the portal 1st, which sucks for HS kids but is new reality. Secondly, they recruit film and then they get kids in to camp. Lastly, are you referring to college recruiters or the companies that steal kids $? They might help a few kids but rest are stealing $

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Re: Class 5A will split, crown 2 champions in each sport under new SCHSL realignment

Post by Wildstallion2 »

Fan4awhile wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:27 pm
Wildstallion2 wrote:
Everyone gets a Trophy, the winners and the losers, this will make it harder on College Recruiting Scouts. It would be better to just start a 6A Class or even a 7A like other states do.
please explain how this would make it harder for College recruiting scouts? To start w they recruit the portal 1st, which sucks for HS kids but is new reality. Secondly, they recruit film and then they get kids in to camp. Lastly, are you referring to college recruiters or the companies that steal kids $? They might help a few kids but rest are stealing $
If I am a South Carolina College like Clemson, South Carolina, Coastal, SC State etc… and I need a Quarterback and want someone from in state, if I send my recruiter to find a QB, does he recruit from the 5A division 1 champs, or the 5A division 2 champs? Example.

Peacekeeper
No Team Affiliation

Post by Peacekeeper »

What?

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:07 pm
Fan4awhile wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:27 pm
Wildstallion2 wrote:
If I am a South Carolina College like Clemson, South Carolina, Coastal, SC State etc… and I need a Quarterback and want someone from in state, if I send my recruiter to find a QB, does he recruit from the 5A division 1 champs, or the 5A division 2 champs? Example.
that's not how recruiting works