dont know what to say, it is happening again

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

dont know what to say, it is happening again

Post by CITYSLICKER »

0n June 4, our son, Sean will have been gone from mother earth for 4 months we all fought for 37 months to keep him here after a deadly Brain cancer diagnosis, we failed. Now our last daughter, Melissa has found out, she has colon cancer, we can't catch a break for one loss to another cancer fight, I know we are battle tested and we have the will to continue the fight with our daughter, we wont know the situation or how much till after tests and we are totally out of our minds and she doesn't live close like our son did , so more challenges and more sleepless nights, we ask all that followed us with love and hope, and prayers will keep the ride with us, the odds of two children with cancer is just totally crazy,why us or our family, but we will never give up for our child, Thanks, Slick.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

OLDFART51
Woodruff Wolverines

Re: dont know what to say, it is happening again

Post by OLDFART51 »

Prayers sent for healing and peace of mind.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 10:32 pm
0n June 4, our son, Sean will have been gone from mother earth for 4 months we all fought for 37 months to keep him here after a deadly Brain cancer diagnosis, we failed. Now our last daughter, Melissa has found out, she has colon cancer, we can't catch a break for one loss to another cancer fight, I know we are battle tested and we have the will to continue the fight with our daughter, we wont know the situation or how much till after tests and we are totally out of our minds and she doesn't live close like our son did , so more challenges and more sleepless nights, we ask all that followed us with love and hope, and prayers will keep the ride with us, the odds of two children with cancer is just totally crazy,why us or our family, but we will never give up for our child, Thanks, Slick.
Hang in there amigo.
Chris aka B1 sends his condolences and prayers for you and your family aswell.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Again, I can not imagine what you and your family are going through. All of you are in my and Angie's thoughts and prayers.

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

Man this is terrible

Prayers from My wife and I

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Hang in there Slick. Hopefully testing shows the cancer was detected in its early stages and treatment will knock it out. You know you have an angel up above pulling for his little sis....

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

unreal. many prayers sent cuzzo.

*Topcat*
Abbeville Panthers

Post by *Topcat* »

Prayers friend.....hoping and praying for the best.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

sadly, the cancer has moved to liver and lung, another cancer fight is on after losing sean, 4 months ago, the christains tell me god doesnt give u more than u can take, he is certainly pushing the limits on me and mama. We certainly didnt need it so soon from our last loss but nothing stops the in life, good and bad . we continue the battle.Appreciate the love and prayers.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Slicker, We hated to hear this about your Daughter. We are praying so hard for Her and Y'all. If you need anything, please let us know. We love you, Stepdaddy!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!