BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 9/20/2024

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:11 pm

BEAUFORT
88%
BATTERY CREEK
13%

Total votes: 8

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 9/20/2024

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Beaufort is coming into this BIG Rivalry Game with a record of 0-4. The Eagles are Avg. 18 Points a game and are giving up 31 Points a game. Beaufort is coming off a tough 27-12 loss to Goose Creek. The Eagles have a record of 0-2 in Away Games so far this season.

Battery Creek is coming into this BIG Rivalry Game with a record of 2-2. The Dolphins are Avg. 22 Points a game and are giving up 17 Points a game. Battery Creek is coming off a 41-0 win over Bethune-Bowman. The Dolphins have a record of 1-1 in Home Games so far this season.

Beaufort owns a Huge 36-12 advantage in the all-time series between the 2 teams. Beaufort has won the last 15 games against Battery Creek. :mrgreen:. Battery Creek hasn't beaten Beaufort since 2003. :shock:. Beaufort beat Battery Creek 41-6 last season.

What do y'all think about this Huge Rivalry Game? Who will win the Battle of Beaufort? Doodles has Beaufort as a 14-point favorite over Battery Creek. Massey has Beaufort as a 36-point favorite over Battery Creek.

Will Battery Creek finally get a big win over Beaufort or will Beaufort continue to dominate over Battery Creek? Let's hear y'alls thoughts and predictions on this Huge Rivalry Game!!!! I will give mine later on in the week. :D ;) 8-) :P :twisted: :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE BATTERY CREEK DOLPHINS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-21 in his 6th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 628 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 672 games and counting

Re: BEAUFORT AT BATTERY CREEK POLL 9/20/2024

Post by CITYSLICKER »

gimme week, if the creek beats yall, u need to hide till cream puff time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
672-STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:35 pm
gimme week, if the creek beats yall, u need to hide till cream puff time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:35 pm
Hey, Slick! You are right!!!! :o :shock:. I will really be down in the dumps if Battery Creek, our Cross-Town Rival, beats us tonight. :oops: :(. I do think we will get our first win of the season tonight. But My Eagles will have to play good turnover-free ball.

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-21 in his 6th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

This BIG GAME-THE BATTLE OF BEAUFORT, is tonight. I can't wait!!!! I have a great feeling that My Beaufort Eagles will get their 1st win of the 2024 season after losing their first 4 games of the year. I hope to see a HUGE CROWD at this game just like this game used to be.

In order for Beaufort to win this game, The Eagles will have to cut out the turnovers and stupid penalties. Also, I want to see Beaufort's Defense play their best game of the season so far. The Eagles "D" has given up some big plays this season and has had a little trouble stopping the run. I haven't heard if any of the injured Beaufort players, including the Eagles starting QB, will be able to play this week. But. I hope that whoever is playing the QB position will take charge and lead this Beaufort team to a win tonight.

I know that Battery Creek will be fired up to finally break this losing streak to Beaufort. The Dolphins have some playmakers but their Depth usually hurts them. But I know that they are thinking that they can beat the Eagles tonight in the Dolphins Den.

I am so ready for this BATTLE OF BEAUFORT Game!!!! If Beaufort can cut out the turnovers, then I think the Eagles will win this game pretty easily. I will say...

Beaufort 42
Battery Creek 13

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!