Condolences Dorman

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Condolences Dorman

Post by racincowboy02 »

You make a good point but you have to admit that we played better in the 2nd half then we did and that we pretty much shut down your run game which was the biggest threat

Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Dorman#1 »

2009: Score was 10-0 Dorman
2017: Score was 14-10 Dorman
2019: Score TBD

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

You right and that's the only 2 wins you got in the playoffs against the Indians to right or do you have 1 more I think it will be a good game and its going to be a slobber knocker

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

racincowboy02 wrote:You make a good point but you have to admit that we played better in the 2nd half then we did and that we pretty much shut down your run game which was the biggest threat
Yall played a great 4th quarter, the 1st 3 quarters yall looked worse than we did & the score board reflected that at the start of the 4th. Then we just kept doing what we had been doing & you guys turned it around and made the plays when you had to.
IMO the best thing Gaffney did was stop the run all 4 quarters except for 1 play. ;) :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I'm picking this game based on coaching. Will Gaffney have to beat BOTH coaching squads?

Chris, any thoughts on Byrnes playcalling last Friday?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Byrnes#1....

What are your thoughts on the Byrnes coaching last Friday night?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson