Someone explain to me this

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Someone explain to me this

Post by Damefan »

RoadWarrior98 wrote:Greenwood has been in a no win situation with scheduling Abbeville. Why would they? Win and you are suppose to beat them because Greenwood was 5A and Abbeville 2A. Lose to them and how do you convince your team that you are now going to compete with the big dogs? I don't think Greenwood could have beat Abbeville the past few years.
And scheduling Dutch Fork, :shock: . I don't think Greenwood is ready for that yet, are they?
But then again, who is.
If ever there was going to be an opportunity to beat Dutch Fork this will be the year. Knotts team while it is always going to be loaded has to literally reload across the board in all the key positions starting with QB. He lost obviously one of the best WR in the state and a very good RB. He built his team and stuck with it for the 4 year run for the most part even on the Oline and defense so here is everyone's turn.

ChrisHornet
Laurens Raiders

Post by ChrisHornet »

knightspur wrote:Greenwood will play Emerald, North Augusta, Boiling Springs, Dutch Fork, Rabun Co ga and Hillcrest non region
Pretty sure they got rid of Rabon Co or at least wanted to get out of the deal

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

ChrisHornet wrote:
knightspur wrote:Greenwood will play Emerald, North Augusta, Boiling Springs, Dutch Fork, Rabun Co ga and Hillcrest non region
Rabun County has already announced their schedule and Greenwood is on it. Will it change? I don't know. But I was asked to not share the schedule until our school announced it. For a reason I assume.

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

ChrisHornet wrote:
It's set in stone we are playing Rabun County.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

ChrisHornet wrote:
It's set in stone we are playing Rabun County.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012