LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Post by CITYSLICKER »

well, treatment number 11 tomorrow, only 19 more, I dont see much progress concerning him, I guess we will know soon, if the mass is reducing and all the pain is worth it. I cant make him better by wishing. still kinda sad his gofundme has slowed down, thought people would give more but guess the times are bad, it wont let me put any in, you cant call them, so anyone that wants to send him a little or a card, please mail to WILLIAM SEAN OTT, 105 CENTER STREET, MONCKS CORNER, SC SC 29461 OR ME, BILLY OTT, 118 GIBSON ST MONCKS CORNER, SC 29461. i figured he could get more than a stupid woman that glued her hair, she got 20,000 dollars, but that's what daddies do is wish for more to help their babies, thanks for your support and my goose buddy thanks for the love today, underog
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

treatment 11, looks like a rainy day for the trip, hope the traffic runs well, probably the last day, I get to take sean, still scheduled for my second covid shot tomorrow, they cancelled last friday, so we will see if musc comes through friday, yall have a beautiful day.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thurs.jpg
thurs.jpg (164.09 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Rain cleared up past goose creek and was a calm drive, no flooding here, he has to talk to his dr after radiation, he seemed in fair state of mind, and he was more alert, so this your daily report off the ashley ave, rutledge ave slicks garage top report, love y'all. it was a fair day for sean, baby steps I guess, cant take him tomorrow, supposed to finally get my second covid shot, hope it dont make me sick.
thurs1.jpg
thurs1.jpg (202.32 KiB) Viewed 1142 times

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

keep the love, coming for sean, vamp, give your love too for our boy, with our all, we can do this and keep him alive for sure, love yall for this spot to type my feelings and hurt, and hope. week 3 is almost in the books. monday will be down to number 13, 17 more. tomorrow I have to go get my final covid shot, so seans wife will have to take him, the reason , we take him, she has a job and they need someone working for sure.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Today by Melanie Ott
When this all started just a few short weeks ago, I had no idea what I had in store for me...It is so difficult to watch someone who you care so deeply for become so afraid and struggle every day...I have never had to deal with cancer before and it feels so overwhelming at times... I am grateful to be there for him, as he has always been there for me and we appreciate all the donations we have received. In these very difficult times, the fact that others have stepped in to lend a hand has helped immensely.

FROM SEANS WIFE THIS MORNING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

sean was sleeping when i got back from my last covid shot, hope he can rest and enjoy the break this weekend,he has got very fearful and not as much resolve but am sure taking the chemo and radiation is causing a lot of it. we start back on Monday for 4th week, and treatment no. 13, pray for Sean and keep the love going.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

vamp, you want me to quit bugging you with my sons issues and go.private means not here, right.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Slick, please keep the updates coming. Some of us are genuinely concerned for you, your son, and your family. What your son and your family is going through is very similar to what others very close to me are experiencing. My emotions on this are very raw right now. I am so proud of how your family is responding to this. Very heroic. I applaud your entire family.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!