Gaffney Football

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Gaffney Football

Post by likeitRnot »

Personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in youth and high school football do not carry an automatic first down. Those are just 15-yard penalties. Also high school football, defensive pass interference no longer carries the automatic first down either – just the 15-yard penalty....So the reason why the Refs was talking to chain crew is because they moved the chains before the ref told them to. After the debate think they put chains on the 40 which still made it 3 and 11 after the 15 yard walk off. ...Should have been 3rd and about 3!... SO NOW YOU MUST BEAT THE CHAIN CREW ALSO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

likeitRnot wrote:Personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in youth and high school football do not carry an automatic first down. Those are just 15-yard penalties. Also high school football, defensive pass interference no longer carries the automatic first down either – just the 15-yard penalty....So the reason why the Refs was talking to chain crew is because they moved the chains before the ref told them to. After the debate think they put chains on the 40 which still made it 3 and 11 after the 15 yard walk off. ...Should have been 3rd and about 3!... SO NOW YOU MUST BEAT THE CHAIN CREW ALSO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND WE DID!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Thanks for the clarification on the 15 yard penalties and yall just keep on about the beating Gaffney and the refs or Gaffney and the chain crew yall are a damn trip.

If we see yall again down the road it will be different the only sucky thing is we will have to go to Nixon

Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Post by Scalped07 »

The bottom line is Byrnes has much better coaches and it
showed. I just hope Gaffney can get some. Gaffney has no shortage of talent or speed. The Byrnes and Gaffney game is one of the best rivalries in the nation. There were bad calls on both sides and refs are getting worse every year. The Rebels look like a great team this season. Good luck to the Rebels until we meet again.
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Scalped07 wrote:The bottom line is Byrnes has much better coaches and it
showed. I just hope Gaffney can get some. Gaffney has no shortage of talent or speed. The Byrnes and Gaffney game is one of the best rivalries in the nation. There were bad calls on both sides and refs are getting worse every year. The Rebels look like a great team this season. Good luck to the Rebels until we meet again.
Scalped07, you guys will be fine. Order has been restored & its really nothing you guys are doing wrong, we are just better from top to bottom. ;) :lol: :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Well spoken Scalped07.
Tis one of my favorite match ups, I have been glued to the radio in Fresno, Green Bay, Bowling Green, and even little ole Kentland Indiana listening to these two teams play. Where ever I may be in the country...I WILL listen (or watch if possible) to this game.

We starting to spook Knott's. He has a history of being scared of the big bad Byrnes Boogy man....tell 'em Tango.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

Speaking of penalizing hits and tackles, football is becoming too sissified (I would like to use a different word). Hits should not ever be penalized unless they are especially egregious and It’s clearly obvious to everyone that there was a clear intent to injure someone. It is FOOTBALL. It is a MAN’S game! If you can’t take getting hit then get off the @#$% field, sissy! I get so sick of the “targeting” calls that lead to unwarranted ejections in college ball every Saturday.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Good lord. I guess it takes PFT to literally break down to get the upstate fans to post. SCPrepTalk, you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

I WOKE UP WITH ROOMATEESE IN MY SHOULDER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

IT WAS JUST THAT IGIT, ******** VAMP, DECAV HERE LIKE, IT WAS DORMAT DAY. USELESS POST. WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE. GO BACK TO THE EARTH AND REST, ITS DAYTIME.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING