update on my 49 year son

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: update on my 49 year son

Post by Penguin »

Thanks for the update, Slick. I am glad that everything went as expected. I am here if you need me. You all need some better news for a change. Keep your chin up, buddy.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Thanks for the update Slick. I still believe there will be a turn for the better. As you can tell, there are a lot of folks rooting for you on here. Try to immerse yourself in the love and support you get here. Hopefully, it can strengthen you for your family. Unfortunately, as men, we have to be the strong ones for our families. Fortunately, you have a lot of people here that want to be the strong one's for you. Lean on that brother.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thanks, they had to monitor him all night for brain bleeding and swelling, hope to get him in the morning, if all goes well tomorrow, its hard to believe it takes two weeks to analyze the mass, guess covid tests and amazon got me spoiled. dont think he will get much sleep tonight.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THEY KEPT HIM AWAKE ALL NIGHT, HE IS COMING HOME TODAY, I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY SAY DONT GO TO SLEEP WHEN YOU HIT YOUR HEAD, WAITING ON PATHOLOGY OF TUMOR NOW. THE WAIT IS ON AGAIN, NO PEACE.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

At least you will have him at home so that you guys can take care of him. A Hospital is a poor place to have to be. They never let you sleep for any length of time. I am hoping beyond hope, that you get some better news. Having a family member suffering is hard on everyone and it will wear you down if you aren't careful. Please take care of yourself, and make sure that your family does the same. You will need your strength. You have my number.....
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

they will shrink it

miracles do happen

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Thanks for the updates Slick. Glad you are able to get your son home while waiting on the results. With COVID, staying in the hospital would have greatly restricted your access to him. Hoping for some good news for your family...

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

he is home, hadnt sleep for awhile, of course his head hurts and very little pain pills, he is hopeful for a way to slow the spread down but a long two week wait.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm
he is home, hadnt sleep for awhile, of course his head hurts and very little pain pills, he is hopeful for a way to slow the spread down but a long two week wait.
Even without Covid, things like this are always the biggest hurry up and wait. It is very frustrating. They tell you how critical it is to get this done and that done. Then, they take a month or more to do their part.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

God bless.