Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

This is an absolute disgrace

Post by greenjewel »

Right now the score is 0-0 early in the 1st quarter, but what i see is a complete disgrace to high school football in South Carolina. This is a bought team playing our state's standard bearer for what a champion is. The people at the high school league lack common decency. Abbeville has served as a champion's champion in our state for a very long time and to allow a few rich a-holes to money together a team bigger and more athletic than app state to play this true championship team is inexcusable. Abbeville is not intimidated at all and i hope they beat these xxxxxxxx 100-0 but this is a disgrace on every level regardless of how it ends.
Last edited by greenjewel on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: This is an absolute disgrace

Post by greenjewel »

7-0 Abbeville end of 1st quarter.............i hope they beat the absolute hell out of these cheating a-holes........

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Eff Oceanside AND their fans! They should have to play the likes of IMG, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, Don Bosco Prep, and other CHEATER schools who only exist for athletic prowess. See what kind of record that they would have playing apples against apples.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

Penguin wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:48 pm
Eff Oceanside AND their fans! They should have to play the likes of IMG, St. John Bosco, Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, Don Bosco Prep, and other CHEATER schools who only exist for athletic prowess. See what kind of record that they would have playing apples against apples.
its sickening...coach nickles just said the aville lineman are outweighed by 100 pounds per man and his guys are about out of gas...............he seemed very concerned..........the abbeville db's are doing an incredible job............

Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

I have been following this thread and can’t understand what are you complaining about? You’re winning by 3 touchdowns. You act like your playing David vs Goliath. Oceanside is not even close to a top 50 team in the county. Abbeville posters have said for years you could take on anyone so winning with less is an expectation. Take on Dutch Fork or another AAAAA powerhouse. Suck it up and enjoy the victory and act like you have been there. That is the sign of a true champion, not a whiner.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Post by greenjewel »

Lovin every minute of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i am watching on the NFHS network and these announcers are 100% for the cheaters............it is sickening................

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Aville-28 Cheaters-7 End of 3rd quarter

Post by greenjewel »

Aville whipping that cheating ass now........

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

35 abbeville 20 Oceanside final

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

35 - 20 final..........aville whipped that ass...........that's all you can say.............

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

Congrats to Abbeville.
i read all year about the speed of
Oceanside.compared to Abbeville
they are slow as mud turtles.Are you
guys sure they recruit.they are not
doing a very good job.they should
come to Abbeville next year and watch
Wright middle school and try to recruit