BYRNES to play on ESPN

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: BYRNES to play on ESPN

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

cavaliereagle wrote:B1, did your qb graduate?
No, but he might have a fight on his hands to keep his job.... :mrgreen:

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Ya'll always seem to reload at, particularly, the qb position. All jokes aside, I like giving the Byrnes posters a hard time, but I am very proud of ya'lls program. I know the majority of ya'lls success has been in recent years, but there's nothing wrong with that. Look at what a dominant program ya'll have now. The pipeline is set. I see nothing changing. I also like how ya'll are trying different things with hydration and such. Byrnes has improved the quality of football across the state. Many folks may not know also, that your strength coach, Mike Srock, is very helpful to other programs as well. He's perfectly willing to help in any way possible. Now, don't expect me to repeat this. :mrgreen:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Ya'll always seem to reload at, particularly, the qb position. All jokes aside, I like giving the Byrnes posters a hard time, but I am very proud of ya'lls program. I know the majority of ya'lls success has been in recent years, but there's nothing wrong with that. Look at what a dominant program ya'll have now. The pipeline is set. I see nothing changing. I also like how ya'll are trying different things with hydration and such. Byrnes has improved the quality of football across the state. Many folks may not know also, that your strength coach, Mike Srock, is very helpful to other programs as well. He's perfectly willing to help in any way possible. Now, don't expect me to repeat this. :mrgreen:
Well ain't that just Special.. :roll: :lol: :lol:

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

You are 100% correct CE, & as you can see by the post above mine, some people just cant stand it LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

You are 100% correct CE, & as you can see by the post above mine, some people just cant stand it LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will occasionally be honest in posts about other schools. It's just alot more fun to pick at one another. What most folks don't realize is that most of these coaches are buddies. This is just a job to them.

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Well Im certainly glad you could be honest, unfortunately some cant handle the truth & it really really bothers them to their core. Its good to see you are not one of those people. :D

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

BYRNES#1 wrote:Well Im certainly glad you could be honest, unfortunately some cant handle the truth & it really really bothers them to their core. Its good to see you are not one of those people. :D
All the smack talk is alot of fun. However, give respect where respect is due. We can talk trash during the season. I'm glad to see the willingness of some of these coaches to take care of all kids. After all, that is all that really matters.

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Coach Srock fits that to a tee, I heard many stories of him doing just that. He is a very tough coach BUT he is the only coach Ive seen at our banquets get standing ovations from the players, our kids love him & its not hard to see why, because he loves them back!
Last edited by BYRNES#1 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

BYRNES#1 wrote:Coach Stock fits that to a tee, I heard many stories of him doing just that. He is a very tough coach BUT he is the only coach Ive seen at our banquets get standing ovations from the players, our kids love him & its not hard to see why, because he loves them back!
Our last head coach, the one the principal ran off due to jealousy, was the same way. Dillon's coach, Jackie Hayes is like that as well. I'm sure there are more, these just stick out to me. Any person like that earns my full respect. They are also the same ones that I most enjoy smack talking about. I look at it kinda like I did with Dale Earnhardt. I didn't like him, but I had loads of respect for him. Most people liked him because of his success. That made it more fun to smack talk him. Byrnes and Gaffney have loads of fans on the board, so, I get more reaction when smack talking about them. However, I have great respect for both programs.

Wavefan70s
Summerville Green Wave

Post by Wavefan70s »

BYRNES#1 wrote:The wave going to be any good this season? If so maybe they will be the other SC team to represent that day.
Nah we return everyone just about have a top 12 tight Ed 6'6" 220 we won't throw to.we will run the same 5 plays we have ran the last three years.our oc will wonder why they can't move the ball.i expect our line to be good though.we good backs and good db.line needs strength.mindset needs to be you worked in the wieght room last year forth is year ad so on.strength dont happen over night.we use to hit the weights .then hit them again.the dingle would tell you you ain't worked enough for me.do some more.we weren't doing that lately .hopefully its changed.baseball season is getting close.plus I'm trying t.o get my girl to run track as well as c.country.she ran a sub 12 100 meter barefoot .but won't join track #%^%##}##}}#<##. :shock: