Gaffney Football

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Re: I WOKE UP WITH ROOMATEESE IN MY SHOULDER

Post by 1st&Goal »

CITYSLICKER wrote:IT WAS JUST THAT IGIT, FRUCKING VAMP, DECAV HERE LIKE, IT WAS DORMAT DAY. USELESS POST. WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE. GO BACK TO THE EARTH AND REST, ITS DAYTIME.
Clown, Are u off your meds or just delirious? Your last post reads almost as if you went on a needless rant with crackers in your mouth.
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Re: Gaffney Football

Post by chief shooting bull »

Honest question. In high school football do 2 unportsman like penalties in the game not get you sent to the bench like college and the pro's?
#47 had 1 in the first half, cutting a flip into the endzone and 1 early in the second. Something else in the endzone. Didnt see him do anything, musta said something.

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Nevermind, just read up on it and since I'm not a lawyer I have no idea what I just read...lol.

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

chief shooting bull wrote:Nevermind, just read up on it and since I'm not a lawyer I have no idea what I just read...lol.

:lol: :lol:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:IT WAS JUST THAT IGIT, ******** VAMP, DECAV HERE LIKE, IT WAS DORMAT DAY. USELESS POST. WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE. GO BACK TO THE EARTH AND REST, ITS DAYTIME.
***** you, senile old fart! Why don’t you go the way of Victory 6! ( if he can say **** here then so can I!)

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

we are doing just fine, thank you! he who laughs last, laughs best! off you go back into hiding little peasant!
Fridaynightfan wrote:I heard from a reliable source that after the whoopin' that Gaffney took on Friday from Byrnes that they are going to dismantle their Football program after this season and focus on sports where defense isnt required, such as golf and X country, maybe even bowling. Anyone else hearing this?

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Scalped07 wrote:The bottom line is Byrnes has much better coaches and it
showed. I just hope Gaffney can get some. Gaffney has no shortage of talent or speed. The Byrnes and Gaffney game is one of the best rivalries in the nation. There were bad calls on both sides and refs are getting worse every year. The Rebels look like a great team this season. Good luck to the Rebels until we meet again.
Scalped07, you guys will be fine. Order has been restored & its really nothing you guys are doing wrong, we are just better from top to bottom. ;) :lol: :D
After the refs gave Byrnes a 1st down & the Indians spotted the Rebels 13 we now see who the better team really is.
Order has been restored. Know ya roll
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

mikey wrote:
Colbyc36 wrote:Horse shoes and Tire Changin'.
Horse shoes sounds good..sure wouldn't be that corn hole B1 plays... :P
Image[/ur
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st&Goal wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:IT WAS JUST THAT IGIT, FRUCKING VAMP, DECAV HERE LIKE, IT WAS DORMAT DAY. USELESS POST. WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE. GO BACK TO THE EARTH AND REST, ITS DAYTIME.
Clown, Are u off your meds or just delirious? Your last post reads almost as if you went on a needless rant with crackers in your mouth.
It's just all code words and instructions. Isis pays her in peanuts and dew to chicken squat their missives to their faithful. She's like a carrier pigeon except a forklift couldn't carry her.....
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

chief shooting bull wrote:Nevermind, just read up on it and since I'm not a lawyer I have no idea what I just read...lol.
You're a SC High School Ref aren't you?