Job Opening Rumors

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Milkyway3497
No Team Affiliation

Re: Job Opening Rumors

Post by Milkyway3497 »

DeCav wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:48 pm
Milkyway3497 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:47 pm
Who do y’all think will get some of the upstate jobs such as Pickens, Landrum, and Woodmont?
This is long shot, I know...but you wouldn't by any chance be the poster from PFT who used to call yourself Full Throttle, would you?

"Star A is also catalogued as Harvard Revised (HR) 3497, a numbering system derived from the 1908 Revised Harvard Photometry catalogue of stars."

If you are, you'll understand my suspicion. If you aren't you might wanna be Facebook friends with him!
Nope, not me

Milkyway3497
No Team Affiliation

Post by Milkyway3497 »

Any truth behind Bradley Adams leaving woodruff? Wonder if Trey Elder would be interested in going back there

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

Don't know if Adams is leaving, but guarantee you he is trying. Don't know what would make this year different from any other.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Deputy wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:40 pm
WhoDat wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:28 am
No surprise, but hear that Bradley Adams is on the move again 🤦‍♂️
Wouldn't blame him in a way. Many in Woodruff are still waiting on the domination of the Varner days to return. And won't be satisfied until they do. But times change and that isn't happening again.
I can assure you, the talent is in the pipeline. You watch our games from varsity to JV to middle school, it is there for anyone to see. The team we had this year was FAR MORE TALENTED than their 6-6 record. I will leave it at that and see how this all plays out. Woodruff is a very appealing job to any good coach because the chance to win big does exist. Anyone from Woodruff, or who watches us, even those far more rational than me will tell you the same thing.
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

Milkyway3497
No Team Affiliation

Post by Milkyway3497 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:01 am
Deputy wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:40 pm
WhoDat wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:28 am
No surprise, but hear that Bradley Adams is on the move again 🤦‍♂️
Wouldn't blame him in a way. Many in Woodruff are still waiting on the domination of the Varner days to return. And won't be satisfied until they do. But times change and that isn't happening again.
I can assure you, the talent is in the pipeline. You watch our games from varsity to JV to middle school, it is there for anyone to see. The team we had this year was FAR MORE TALENTED than their 6-6 record. I will leave it at that and see how this all plays out. Woodruff is a very appealing job to any good coach because the chance to win big does exist. Anyone from Woodruff, or who watches us, even those far more rational than me will tell you the same thing.
Well, who would you like to take the reigns to lead that group if Bradley leaves?

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Bradley Adams did really well at Georgetown which has good athletes but it’s a hard place to win because of support. Adams had multiple winning seasons in a row but he left because it almost cost him his marriage due to spending so much time at school. I don’t know why he couldn’t win at a historic school like Union and now Woodruff but it might have to do with cutting back his time for football. Just a guess. If that’s the case he probably needs to give up head coaching and find a good place to help out as an assistant.