Bendig to Wando

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
MillHill88
North Central Knights

Bendig to Wando

Post by MillHill88 »

Just talked with David Shelton and he confirmed that Phillip Simmons HFC Eric Bendig WILL apply to be the next head coach of the Warriors at seasons end.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Bendig to Wando

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I LIKE HIM AS A COACH, HE APPLIED FOR THE STAGS COACHING JOB TOO, HE WOULD BE A GREAT PICK
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

MillHill88
North Central Knights

Post by MillHill88 »

I agree!!! He’s good man! I pass him on his boat on the weekends and we have great conversations while throwing a few back.

coachinggrapevine
No Team Affiliation

Post by coachinggrapevine »

MillHill88 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:06 pm
Just talked with David Shelton and he confirmed that Phillip Simmons HFC Eric Bendig WILL apply to be the next head coach of the Warriors at seasons end.

Good lord Eric doesn't need to do that. He has a really good thing going where he is. He built that program from nothing to what they are today. There's a reason one of the largest schools in the state has rarely fielded a good team. I hope he's not just looking at the number in front of the A even though I know he use to be on staff there under Jimmy. Him going there would be career suicide. I hope he makes a better decision than that.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Highest coach salary in charleston county
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

MillHill88
North Central Knights

Post by MillHill88 »

Money talks!!! Especially when you have a boat to pay off. Wando has their man!!! Eric Bendig will be their next HFC. He’s a Wando guy and has ties to the late Bob Hayes. It’s a done deal I was told by a board member.
Make High School Football Great Again!