BEF, SO SORRY BUT JUST KNOW, YOUR CONFERENCE CREAM PUFFS ARE NEAR

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 672 games and counting

BEF, SO SORRY BUT JUST KNOW, YOUR CONFERENCE CREAM PUFFS ARE NEAR

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BESIDE YOU ARE SCISA SKOOL FAN TOO, LOVE U
672-STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: BEF, SO SORRY BUT JUST KNOW, YOUR CONFERENCE CREAM PUFFS ARE NEAR

Post by Justafan »

In remembrance of the season that almost was. I will cook a fabulous meal of Mahi and ribeyes in his honor.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240903_184326_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_184326_Gallery.jpg (88.54 KiB) Viewed 257 times

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Ha Ha, Slick. I appreciate it, I think. :lol:. I am down in the dumps after My Beaufort Eagles Football Team dropped to 0-3 on the season. :cry:. It has been a really rough start to the season for My Eagles. Beaufort's star sophomore WR Amare Patterson got hurt in the first offensive series against Greenwood last week and then this week Beaufort's Senior QB Samari Bonds got hurt in the 1st half against Philip Simmons. I am not sure how long both players will be out for.

But like you said, I am a SCISA Fan too, As My Daughter goes to Colleton Prep Academy. She is a Cheerleader and Softball Player for CPA'S Middle School. The Colleton Prep Middle/JV Football Team is 2-0 on the season and The CPA Varsity is 3-1 on the season. So at least Colleton Prep is having a great season so far.

I LOVE YOU TOO, STEPDADDY SLICKER!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!! GO CPA WARHAWKS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-21 in his 6th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 628 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:10 pm
Ha Ha, Slick. I appreciate it, I think. :lol:. I am down in the dumps after My Beaufort Eagles Football Team dropped to 0-3 on the season. :cry:. It has been a really rough start to the season for My Eagles. Beaufort's star sophomore WR Amare Patterson got hurt in the first offensive series against Greenwood last week and then this week Beaufort's Senior QB Samari Bonds got hurt in the 1st half against Philip Simmons. I am not sure how long both players will be out for.

But like you said, I am a SCISA Fan too, As My Daughter goes to Colleton Prep Academy. She is a Cheerleader and Softball Player for CPA'S Middle School. The Colleton Prep Middle/JV Football Team is 2-0 on the season and The CPA Varsity is 3-1 on the season. So at least Colleton Prep is having a great season so far.

I never knew this that’s awesome!! My step daddy hated me he once gave me $100 and said go to Charleston get a job and don’t come back unless it’s to visit. I was only 15 at the time and he despised football.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Mbfootballfan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:23 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

I never knew this that’s awesome!! My step daddy hated me he once gave me $100 and said go to Charleston get a job and don’t come back unless it’s to visit. I was only 15 at the time and he despised football.
Hey Mbfootballfan, Slicker isn't really My Stepdad. It is something that we said a long time ago when we first met on the Palmetto Football Talk Board. I would love to have Slicker as My Stepdaddy though. He acts tough on here but in real life he is a Teddybear. LOL.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-21 in his 6th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 628 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:32 pm
Mbfootballfan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:23 pm
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:

Hey Mbfootballfan, Slicker isn't really My Stepdad. It is something that we said a long time ago when we first met on the Palmetto Football Talk Board. I would love to have Slicker as My Stepdaddy though. He acts tough on here but in real life he is a Teddybear. LOL.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Awesome! It’s always good to have friends you can cut up with and talk with about football.

LowcountryFan
No Team Affiliation

Post by LowcountryFan »

Bluffton might have something to say about that. Go Bobcats!