Gaffney @ Boiling Springs from The Dawg Pound

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who ya got?

Poll runs till Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:08 am

Boiling Springs
27%
Gaffney
73%

Total votes: 11

Chief Whoa
Gaffney Indians

Gaffney @ Boiling Springs from The Dawg Pound

Post by Chief Whoa »

I said in the preseason this game may decide the Region II Champion and was basically laughed at. Boiling Springs has in my opinion the most underrated QB in the region if not the whole state. They always play us tough and are coming off a bye week which I never like playing a team coming off of a bye. We’ll definitely have to play better than this past week to win. Those pesky Dawgs always play us tough!
284 INDIANS GAMES IN A ROW AND COUNTING!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Gaffney @ Boiling Springs from The Dawg Pound

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Chief Whoa wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:08 am
I said in the preseason this game may decide the Region II Champion and was basically laughed at. Boiling Springs has in my opinion the most underrated QB in the region if not the whole state. They always play us tough and are coming off a bye week which I never like playing a team coming off of a bye. We’ll definitely have to play better than this past week to win. Those pesky Dawgs always play us tough!
Injuns win...but it might be a good game like Chief said. The BS QB is gamer. Should be fun to watch.

Fear The Fox...

Greerfan1
Greer Yellow Jackets

Post by Greerfan1 »

Chief Whoa wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:08 am
This should be a really good game, I still like Gaffney in this one by 7, but with Huskey he can turn broken plays into big gainers very quickly.

Also on a side note, Gaffney will probably have more fans at this game than Boiling Springs.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I think our defense will be better than what they have seen so far this season. The dawgs have scored in bunches this year so far averaging 42 points a game and only giving up 19 averaging 6.3 points a game. I mean no disrespect to Greer Mauldin or Chapman but Gaffney will get after that qb and get pressure on him friday night. Our offense will also be a test for them flea infested dawgs to so we shall see what happens but i like the Indians by 14 or more

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

This one is probably for the region championship..

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Idk Mikey it could very well be but I think it will be a good start to the region slate if we win and I'm not talkin about winning small either talking about winning big by 14+

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

i agree this one is for the region title. spartanburg is no threat to either team. i guess hodge is so spartan high blooded hes content with coaching in a dead atmosphere in a 75 percent empty stadium each week. anywhere else he would be on the hot seat and there glad to have him, byrnes uphill battle this season is well noted, dorman isnt dorman since guttshall retired and the rest of the region are just punching bags.

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

notabyrnesfan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:25 pm
i agree this one is for the region title. spartanburg is no threat to either team. i guess hodge is so spartan high blooded hes content with coaching in a dead atmosphere in a 75 percent empty stadium each week. anywhere else he would be on the hot seat and there glad to have him, byrnes uphill battle this season is well noted, dorman isnt dorman since guttshall retired and the rest of the region are just punching bags.
Don’t sleep on Spartanburg yet buddy,we have a lot of injured players out including the starting quarterback and 2 dangerous receivers.So you might wanna hold up on that…👀