Poll and Opinions: Hillcrest vs. Dutch Fork

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who ya got?

Hillcrest
40%
Dutch Fork
60%

Total votes: 10

ramboi44
Hillcrest Rams

Poll and Opinions: Hillcrest vs. Dutch Fork

Post by ramboi44 »

Can the Rams beat Dutch Fork?

SPARTANBURGFAN
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: Can the rams beat Dutch Fork

Post by SPARTANBURGFAN »

Yes.. But you will have to get stops. And capitalize on those stops.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Can the rams beat Dutch Fork

Post by DeCav »

Here's something Rams fans prob don't care to debate but you don't even have to win. Just make it a game! Be in it in the 4th quarter. That will shock all of us. Not because we think hillcrest isn't good but because Dutch Fork beat Byrnes convincingly last year and went on to play a yawner of a game in Columbia against Sumter. I'm gonna watch Spartanburg play at noon. Which means I have to sit for 6 hours at Willy B just to see The div 1 kickoff. I'm hoping it's worth the wait!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Poll and Opinions: Hillcrest vs. Dutch Fork

Post by SF Band dad »

ramboi44 wrote:Can the Rams beat Dutch Fork?
I hope you don't mind but I turned your question into a poll.

ramboi44
Hillcrest Rams

Post by ramboi44 »

Its all good....hpoing we hang in there too....should be a good game

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Ram if yall can stop the colburn train and get pressure on the qb which is left handed and pretty fast himself then yall should be ok. They run Colburn out of the wildcat at qb they seemed to do that a lot last Friday night. Good luck to the rams this week. I don't think they threw but 15 passes if that many

ramboi44
Hillcrest Rams

Post by ramboi44 »

Then we have a good chance cause our D is pretty tough...jus hope they come to play

Red Head
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Red Head »

I got a feeling that the Hillcrest defense might be the best defense Dutch Fork will see all year and it's gonna limit the yards that Colburn always brings to the game. The real question is will Hillcrest's offense be able to move the ball on the Dutch Fork defense? I expected more offense out of Hillcrest when we played them last week, it was their defense that beat us. Colburn is going to have a hard time getting the ball outside the box and he won't have the impact that he always does. The real game will be Hillcrest offense vs Dutch Fork defense. I think Hillcrest can do it and win by 2 touchdowns.
Last edited by Red Head on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uknowit
No Team Affiliation

Post by uknowit »

Common sense would tell one that Dutch Fork wins this game. But Hillcrest is dangerous. They are fast, and they believe. And folks can stay all the coach speak they want, but there is no way DF has the same mindset they had against a traditional power like Byrnes. Tricky thing is that Hillcrest just might be better than Byrnes. And DF proved at Dorman earlier in the year that they can lay an egg just like anyone else. DF should win, but they can't let Hillcrest hang around or it could get interesting.

ramboi44
Hillcrest Rams

Post by ramboi44 »

Offense has to come out blazing...and yes if DF takes us lightly gonna be a long day...maybe get a lil respect after this game