Who belongs to what team & who can help me....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Who belongs to what team & who can help me....

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Going to have a list that will have the teams, by Region, and a list of folks who are fans of that team I needed to clarify what that part was about... sorry about that.... and are willing to help folks who need information about the stadium, parking, places to eat nearby, etc and etc. Of course most of us know about our other Region teams so if you don't see someone from that team, someone else from that Region can help. Folks can send me a message or just tack a reply on here and I will keep updating this post.

REGION ONE:

Easley - EHSMeanGreen

Greenwood - rigginb

REGION TWO:

Boiling Springs - dawgfan83

Byrnes - Rebel-Fan-74, Byrnes#1

Dorman - DeCav

Gaffney- WarPaint74, 1Cannon, Chief Shooting Bull, racincowboy02, Chief Whoa, Indianbred

Spartanburg Vikings - Spartanvillle VI

REGION THREE:

Northwestern - TrojanFan26

Clover - Cloverfan

REGION FOUR:

Richland NE - CavalierEagle

REGION FIVE:

REGION SIX:

SOUTH FLORENCE - SF BAND DAD

REGION SEVEN:

Goose Creek -Gatorfan#001

REGION EIGHT:

Summerville - Wave80. Wavefan70s, dwk64
Last edited by Rebel-Fan-74 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Who belongs to what team & who can help me....

Post by cavaliereagle »

I think Spring Valley and Richland Northeast are still in region 4. I could give info on those 2. I could probably also help with Blythewood High. They should also be in region 4.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Region 8 Summerville.
GO WAVE

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Good idea. :)

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Region One
Easley - EHSMeanGreen :mrgreen:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

cavaliereagle wrote:I think Spring Valley and Richland Northeast are still in region 4. I could give info on those 2. I could probably also help with Blythewood High. They should also be in region 4.

Who is the EAGLE part for?

--

--

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:I think Spring Valley and Richland Northeast are still in region 4. I could give info on those 2. I could probably also help with Blythewood High. They should also be in region 4.

Central High School in Pageland SC. It's in Chesterfield County. They have the highest winning percentage in the state. All classes.

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

REGION 7 GOOSE CREEK!!!!!

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

Central High School in Pageland SC. It's in Chesterfield County. They have the highest winning percentage in the state. All classes.
Know them well, watched them in STATE at Clemson a few years ago, just thought it may have been a school from your past. I remember they looked like Woody Hayes was the coach... line up, run it right down your throat and dare you to stop them! POWERFUL offense line, blow the defenders backwards at times.

--

--

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

Know them well, watched them in STATE at Clemson a few years ago, just thought it may have been a school from your past. I remember they looked like Woody Hayes was the coach... line up, run it right down your throat and dare you to stop them! POWERFUL offense line, blow the defenders backwards at times.
I lived in the area after my military time was over. My wife graduated from there. I was adopted as a child, but my birth sister also attended school there. I became active with them when my nieces attended. After getting to know everyone, I was really impressed with the operation of their program. They are a very close knit group of coaches. Very active in supporting their players throughout life. They run things the way I always felt like they should be run. I'm also impressed with the way the Byrnes program is ran. I like the closeness I see in the program. Gaffney as well, though I was disappointed in the Gaffney fans grumbling this past season. It may have been legitimate complaints, but I don't think the Gaffney fans on the board handled it properly. Good luck to your guys this season, and we continue to pray for your wife.