What Happeed to Some of the Old Poster

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

What Happeed to Some of the Old Poster

Post by racincowboy02 »

What ever happened to some of the old posters from PFT days that used to come on and cut up and make it fun instead of what it is today. I wish we could get all the old posters to come over here and talk smack and football like back in the old days

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Re: What Happeed to Some of the Old Poster

Post by chief shooting bull »

Your wish will be granted.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I sure hope so CSB that would be awesome

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

CSB still rides a girl bike and wears flip flops. Oh...And Gaffney still sux. :lol: :lol:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

The entire upper state would be severely challenged to win a powder puff league championship. The lower state is where real HS football is played. We use pads, not flags. LOL
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

As far as the old posters.........I don't know where they would come back from. The old SC Varsity site is dead. Baxter's attempt at redoing that site under a new name got little traction. And for over a month you can't seem to post on the goupstate site. That had fairly heavy traffic but I haven't been able to update it, or post, in almost two months. So as far as HS football talk, this is about the only viable site that I know of

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

Penguin wrote:The entire upper state would be severely challenged to win a powder puff league championship. The lower state is where real HS football is played. We use pads, not flags. LOL

Most girls do. Lower State..REAL football. Now that's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Asked for smack, got smacked. Just trying to liven up the discussion. We all know that the upstate HS football in South Carolina is the next step above the NFL. At least that what most posters make it out to be. :D
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Glad to see Penguin back posting again sure have missed you and your posts hope you are doing well

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

racincowboy02 wrote:What ever happened to some of the old posters from PFT days that used to come on and cut up and make it fun instead of what it is today. I wish we could get all the old posters to come over here and talk smack and football like back in the old days
I stumbled across PFT about 11 years ago, I was searching for information on how the HS playoffs worked, standings, seeding, ....ect. I never really found the information I was looking for and the following year I stated doing research and posting my own content there. I got fed up with PFT when they instituted surveys and I started this place, the owners at PFT forgot that WE were providing the content that people were logging on to read.

Today there are many more places to get information and smack-talk, if that's your thing. Facebook, twitter, Instagram, any number of websites. Those rough-and-tumble days at PFT are gone. The interesting thing is that most "for profit" organizations have contracted into their individual media markets. Almost nobody is really providing good statewide info. That's a gap a social media site like this can fill. :ugeek: